Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

HID Power

The app would not install on our shopify store but after reaching out to them via email they wrote back and took care of everything much quicker than expected. The app is very easy to use, I am sure we will see success with it.

Moda Mania

i really LOVE this app! The best app for Messenger Recart! Like style , like app , like all! Try !!!

PrintHunters

I liked how the app works, it's far better than emails in marketing. Every visitor opens their messages, read it and take action just like they are talking with a friend. The conversion rate is very hight.

YOBERLO SHOP

help me get back tons of abandoned cart thank you great app, if you didnt chase your abandoned cart you are leaving tons of money on the table

Pampered Pet Co.

A really great app, perfect for cheap and easy retargeting to gain sales. Highly recommended, do not go without this app.

bugberies

messenger feature is great because I can approach customer privately (customers rarely open emails)

La Fourmi Marchande

I really like this app and the support team.
I hope I will increase my conversion rate with this tools !

Love Vibes & Crystals

I used this app to help me do messenger marketing. I really like how it does give you the ability to add a discount sign up, its especially useful since the facebook update that doesn't let you get the automatic sign up. It would be nice if it did higher conversion rates, that would be better.

Naked Collar

I used this app and its very good in helping boost the sales! well recommended I super love it. Great work Guys!.

MyKea-Pk

This App helped me achieve extra sales, Great app, Superb features, making it easy to gain new customers and make campaign announcements