Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Infant Route

Love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Genius Gadgets

I like the idea of the service this app provides and believe it can Pay for itself right away with an experienced store owner with customers and traffic already. With that being said, as a Brand New Ecommerce store owner, It's pricey to get started. The plugin was recommended thru a program I purchased. It nice that you offer a free trial - however you make your potential clients jump thru hoops to get more trial time (shady in my opinion) to get a real feel and learn how to use the app.

Papu

Not that many sales yet but a this seems to work well. Haven´t tried all the possibilities but soon will.

Electron Elephant

Yet to try it. Trial expired before store started to do anything. Looking into it again now. Forced to write review to extend trial. Seems a bit pricey, but if it does what it says then should be ok. Will Update once I've actually tried it.

Asa Afrique

I just downloaded the app and so far it is easy to use. I will write another review in two weeks time.

G&P

The app is very easy to setup. You like to see a free plan instead of of a trial only. So far it hasn't made any sales

Furtherfaster

It has been very easy to use, however I have not yet seen any return from it. Our sales have dropped significantly since we started it, but not sure if a co-incidence or not. I will try the extended 3 week trial and see if it improves. All in all it looks like it should be a good system - if it helps generate sales.

Cheap Apple Com

Seems to be a good app, and I am very excited to work with the app to get more sales

Number1luckystore

Not sure yet, as my free trial subscription has ended and I have been able to use it

Bablyon123

Easy to use have not made any sales from it yet but it has only sent three emails out. Will keep using it however.