Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Ambitious Finery

Recart is an easy to use app that helped me recover a lot of abandoned carts and made a lot of sales for me. Facebook messenger campaigns are very lucrative and are a lot of fun to play with. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Shop Prospero

Recart app is one of the best plugins that help me recover customers who have abandoned their carts. It also enables me to see what the customers have abandoned.
Being user-friendly and easy to set-up, it is a bonus to store owners who are not so computer savvy. Besides that, there is a myriad of features to help recover sales which are otherwise lost.
I will definitely recommend this app. Also must mention that the support from the team is great!

Trend Overstock

Great app! I've been using it within the trial period and its generated enough sales to pay the monthly subscription many times over. Its proven to be an essential part of my business. Very useful!

Top Deals Of Today

Recart helped us with retargeting customers who have visited our site and increase sales. A must add to your arsenal of apps!

Soccer Shop

Great App, helped me to recover some orders. I can suggest this App for everyone that is trying to get more orders and a higher conversion.

Shawl by V SNOW

This apps help us to provide a more convenience service to our customer via Facebook platform. The price is well reasonable

Glam Ezee

I am starting out my store and have already heard many things about this awesome app. This app was recommended to me by a lot of people. I really hope I make a killing with this.

Winter Stuff

My experience for this apps is this apps very work good for messenger conversation and abandon checkout..

jetmindset

Pour le moment je teste l'application, mais elle semble être une référence dans son domaine et assez complète en terme de fonctionnalité.

Étant débutant je regrette juste qu'il n'existe pas une offre gratuite illimité jusqu'à un certain seuil pour pouvoir développer mon store dans coût additionnel.

GoodMarket.fr

Il manque certaines options de paramétrage des langues mais sinon ça fait plutôt bien le taf quand même :)