Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Berg

Very good app! Customer Service is always available! they do a great job!
it's definitely worth the money.

Wine Coolers Empire

Great customer service!!! Thomas and his team were able to resolve a connection issue with Facebook in a timely manner. 100% recommend!

Thank you very much!

nobeovel

Very friendly and fast customer service ! I am very satisfied with the App!
Sehr freundlicher und schneller Kundendienst!

March 28, 2019

Thank you! Vielen Dank! :)

jee&bee

Great app and great customer service ! Everyone online business should use this app. Its a very good tool for retargeting.

kidscorner01

Wonderful app and world class customer support. Highly recommended due to the white glove service from the developers. Setup was smooth thanks to their help. Facebook Messenger targeting is the new email marketing. Cartback follows Facebook's rules to a "T" - they're compliant to Facebook's policies by design, so you can't shoot yourself in the foot :)))

Socialup

This app has more features than you need but it works well to recover messenger carts. I recommended this app :)

tonic and bubbly

I've set this app up on both my dropshipping website and my 2 of my client's websites. It's so easy to use and works flawlessly. I love the customization options they added, and the messenger chat on my homepage adds validity to my website. I even recommend this over setting up email campaigns, because people more often check their Facebook inboxes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Thank you so much! :)

Jade Black

Really great app, works really well and they have a great support team! Was able to get my issue resolved quickly.

Pickitshop

Haven't had the chance to use the app yet, but I know that the support is very helpfull and replies very fast through their live chat!!

No Stress Sleep

Great customer service, fast and helpful. They replied immediately to my support ticket and verified everything was up and running. I'm no good with tech, so this was very helpful.

Thank you! :)