Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

Succuterra

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.

It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive.

Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.

Huedee

Amazing app ! just started lets see. So far it does what it says. Staff is also helpful. They should also do retargeting for customers who just visit the website without subscribing. Enjoy using it ! :)

Wakanda Gear Tech

Très bonne appli, j'aime bien. Facile à comprendre et à utiliser. Ce que je préfère moi, c'est la possibilité de pouvoir interagir avec les clients par le bot messenger. Trop cool.

Ambitious Finery

Recart is an easy to use app that helped me recover a lot of abandoned carts and made a lot of sales for me. Facebook messenger campaigns are very lucrative and are a lot of fun to play with. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Shop Prospero

Recart app is one of the best plugins that help me recover customers who have abandoned their carts. It also enables me to see what the customers have abandoned.
Being user-friendly and easy to set-up, it is a bonus to store owners who are not so computer savvy. Besides that, there is a myriad of features to help recover sales which are otherwise lost.
I will definitely recommend this app. Also must mention that the support from the team is great!

Trend Overstock

Great app! I've been using it within the trial period and its generated enough sales to pay the monthly subscription many times over. Its proven to be an essential part of my business. Very useful!

Top Deals Of Today

Recart helped us with retargeting customers who have visited our site and increase sales. A must add to your arsenal of apps!

Soccer Shop

Great App, helped me to recover some orders. I can suggest this App for everyone that is trying to get more orders and a higher conversion.