Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Succuterra

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.

It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive.

Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.

Huedee

Amazing app ! just started lets see. So far it does what it says. Staff is also helpful. They should also do retargeting for customers who just visit the website without subscribing. Enjoy using it ! :)

Wakanda Gear Tech

Très bonne appli, j'aime bien. Facile à comprendre et à utiliser. Ce que je préfère moi, c'est la possibilité de pouvoir interagir avec les clients par le bot messenger. Trop cool.

Ambitious Finery

Recart is an easy to use app that helped me recover a lot of abandoned carts and made a lot of sales for me. Facebook messenger campaigns are very lucrative and are a lot of fun to play with. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Shop Prospero

Recart app is one of the best plugins that help me recover customers who have abandoned their carts. It also enables me to see what the customers have abandoned.
Being user-friendly and easy to set-up, it is a bonus to store owners who are not so computer savvy. Besides that, there is a myriad of features to help recover sales which are otherwise lost.
I will definitely recommend this app. Also must mention that the support from the team is great!

Trend Overstock

Great app! I've been using it within the trial period and its generated enough sales to pay the monthly subscription many times over. Its proven to be an essential part of my business. Very useful!

Top Deals Of Today

Recart helped us with retargeting customers who have visited our site and increase sales. A must add to your arsenal of apps!

Soccer Shop

Great App, helped me to recover some orders. I can suggest this App for everyone that is trying to get more orders and a higher conversion.

Shawl by V SNOW

This apps help us to provide a more convenience service to our customer via Facebook platform. The price is well reasonable

Glam Ezee

I am starting out my store and have already heard many things about this awesome app. This app was recommended to me by a lot of people. I really hope I make a killing with this.