Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

The Sparkle Place

This App is the Best and a Must Have for your store. I use it to recover Carts, to send Discounts to my Customer and Cutomer Chat. Each job it does have generated additional revenue. It is easy to install and is User Friendly.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart dashboard. :)

Global Hot Deals

looks great so far and promising - great customer support and installation troubles easily fixed (make sure to disable any other facebook messenger apps as it will conflict with some features)

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :) Also, very useful information, special thanks for that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team, we are happy to help. :)

Boutique Maman

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!

Inovate Life

Recart has many useful features and integrations, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

June 2, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback. :) We were happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. :) Also, don't forget to check out our Smart Display option on our Wheelio integration. :)

WaterlooMademoiselle

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

June 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. :) We hope Recart brings you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)

UltraSmooth

Insanely great app, and the support even better. Beyond its value as an app, the entire team is wonderful

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy that you are satisfied with out product. We wish great success to your business. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Wapeetee

Just started using this app on my shop which is not live yet.
Many features are available, I didn't test everything yet but these are different ways to get subscribers for sure...
The support was really responsive and helped me to complete the app translation. Great experience so far !

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot. :) I hope you had time to experience with all of our feature. Please let us know if you have further questions, we are grad to assist. :)

Double Take Body

I definitely enjoy using this app with my shopify store. Recart has helped me recover abandoned carts and it has been financially beneficial for my eCommerce store. That's just one of the many features that they have available for me to make profits and also gain more repeat customers.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. :) We are always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you feel like it. :)

Out of bounds

Awesome app, very helpful customer service, increased my conversions dramatically!! I highly recommand it

June 2, 2019

Yay, that's great news. :)

Thanks for your honest review, we are glad that Recart helped your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

INOMEGA

Hey, very nice app and a very reactive support with incredible advice. I recommend to use this app. Definitely worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)