Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

Two-tap Popup, Highly Engaging Automations and Campaigns

Fit Ezzy

Looks quite good! Easy to use, 28 days trial and looks out for your customers almost automatically!

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Let us know if you have any questions :-)

Ear Crown PH

so happy with this app. it has helped me bump up my revenues by auto engaging with the prospective buyers. kudos to the developer of this app! thank you.

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review!

Keep up the good work and let us know if you need any assistance :-)

OKhanger.com

thanks . i recommend. price could be cheaper for starters but the service worth anyway.....thanks again to the company for sharing this app with us....

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

We appreciate every insight :)

Keep up the good work and let us know if you have any questions!

Recart Team

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to get back to my store. Great customer service and thank you so much for supporting.

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Flipo Flip

Love this app. Helped with our sales heaps! Highly recommend adding this to your store. It saves so much time rather than you having to reply to every inbox. 5 stars.

January 14, 2021

Thank you soo much for the awesome feedback!

We are looking forward working with you :)

If you have any questions please let us know and keep up the good work!

Customcuff

Great App! really great to nurture customer relations and catch abandoned carts. super easy to use as well and great support!

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Hair Care Shop

This is a great app to help auto manage customer conversations and generate revenue. I did have a few challenges using/setting up, however, customer support was excellent! I recommend Recart.

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

Please let us know if you need assistance in the future, we are always happy to help.

Recart Team

Kalibacci Belgium

POWERHOUSE OF A TOOL ! ! ! has helped me increase my revenue by 14% as promised. This is the way baby

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy you enjoy using Recart!! :)

Feel free to let us know if we can help with anything.

Love & Light With Suzanne Gill

Brilliant. First time using this app easy to navigate looking forward to watching my business grow. thank you

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review, it means a lot! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Astrata Health Solutions

Very easy to setup. Just spend 1 hour at the beginning to setup all the opt-in tools, automated flows, templates and a few minutes to setup some 1-off flows. We're still in the trial period and everything's great so far! I couldn't think of any reason why our sales or abandoned card conversion would go down with Recart. It's been given us a new way to connect to our customers aside from email. The templates are really nice and helps a lot since we don't have copywriters in our team. Truly, an app that deserves 5 star. Astrata Health x Bragg Design Studio

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the review! :)

We'd love to hear what your experiences have been like in the last couple of days. Maybe we could also help you with further optimising your setup.

Feel free to get back in touch with us via the in-app chat and we'd be happy to help out.