Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

PauseCadeau.com

Great app !!! But the best point with Recart is the customer service, the support is really reactive and they answer all your questions and even give you some advice on how make your shop profitable using Recart.
I deeply recommand this app to anyone.

My Mutt Life

I'm just getting started with this app, but it looks excellent. What I can definitely say is the customer service provided is extremely responsive and very helpful. So very positive so far!

CC Threads

Quick Customer service through the messenger widget. Helped me setup my account! couldn't ask for better help. Lots of features to learn!

Tarizma

this app is so advanced is insane, I cant believe is that cheap for what it does.

the support team is also amazing, they are very friendly and answer very fast, I'm going to keep using recart for as long as I'm using shopify.

thanks for making it.

trulyawesomestuff

I managed to boost my total revenue by 12% with Recart.

I was new to the messenger, but the effective onboarding and strategy consultation with the success team helped me a lot. I advise everyone to jump on their scale plan (they are not advertising this, kind of a VIP program), because you'll get a lot of extra benefits.

I had the absolute best experience with Recart. The messenger aligned with my already existing email strategy is a killer combo, can't wait to add Recart to my other stores as well. $$$

thetouchcalf

Recart is a true game-changer. They inserted Messenger features in our popups so we started generating subscribers from day 1. Messenger is the marketing channel you shouldn't miss. Highly recommended!

ShoppersNova

got started with Recart...amazing features ...very good experience...very good support..on free triAL WORK LIKE PRO

The Sparkle Place

This App is the Best and a Must Have for your store. I use it to recover Carts, to send Discounts to my Customer and Cutomer Chat. Each job it does have generated additional revenue. It is easy to install and is User Friendly.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart dashboard. :)

Global Hot Deals

looks great so far and promising - great customer support and installation troubles easily fixed (make sure to disable any other facebook messenger apps as it will conflict with some features)

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :) Also, very useful information, special thanks for that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team, we are happy to help. :)

Boutique Maman

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!