Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Premium Bling

Every single email gets sent to spam regardless of email content. Terrible

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

At Recart we send emails via Mailgun. They are one of the best email providers for sending emails at scale. We have a dedicated account manager who keeps his eyes on the IP reputation of Recart. He makes sure everything goes smoothly and the deliverability rate stays at the top.

Our inside tests indicated that Recart emails go to inbox in the largest inboxes like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL. However, according to Mailgun, going to spam is inevitable. Spam filters are so complicated, one email provider can't comply with all of them.

Our average spam rate is 0,01%, so only a very few email goes to spam.

In conclusion, no matter what, a little percent of your emails will go spam. At Recart, we'll improve our emails in the future to comply with all the CAN-SPAM Act rules and try to avoid more spam folders.

Noboring

I can not understand why they could get 5 stars.

All campaigns 'email sender address is StoreName@ghostmonitormail.com

And this cause all emails just went to the Spam folder.

Btw, they said you cannot edit this email address.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

At Recart we send emails via Mailgun. They are one of the best email providers for sending emails at scale. By default, we use your URL @ ghostmonitormail.com - so it will be obvious that your store is sending the email via our service.

However, you can always change your reply-to email address in your Settings - My Store - Email settings.

Our average spam rate is 0,01%, so only a very few email goes to spam.

In conclusion, no matter what, a little percent of your emails will go spam. At Recart, we're constantly working on improving our emails to comply with all the CAN-SPAM Act rules and try to avoid more spam folders.

Nora Rosa

Avoid - they over-charged us and they report sales that never happened. There are a bunch of free apps that do the same thing or much cheaper.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

Being clear about which carts have been converted by Recart is our top priority, which is why we have an 'all abandoned carts page' listing each and every recovered cart including the recovery link the customer used.

If in the future you're unsure of any of these conversions, please do go ahead and get in touch with us via the chat on the Recart Dashboard. We'd be happy to provide you with additional data of the purchase to confirm the conversion's authenticity.

Paris Blvd1

Avoid at all costs. Their reports are fake and they report sales that either they didn't contribute to or never happened.
There are free apps that do exactly the same without any cost.

March 28, 2019

The Chic Nest

App does not work properly..keeps sending cart reminders to customers that have already completed an order (and sending them the 10% off discount cart reminder to really infuriate customers!..have been waiting a long time for a response from the developer who cannot seem to fix the problem..they don't respond to emails asking when it will be fixed..terrible service, app has caused me more issues than benefits

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

This situation can only occur when a visitor leaves an abandoned cart on your store, and then places the order on a different device using a different email address.

We're constantly working on new ways of optimizing our tracking even further, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still experiencing this so that we can make sure everything is in order.

My Tee My Style

can not send email by using my store email. All of email sent by this app go to spam box

Willyoudo

Awful app; Our team paid 2 months, we had 150+ add to cart, but only 17 have been retargeted.

I contacted support since 1 month, they don't answer the question but talk about others things that are irrelevant to my problem.

Then I Tried to get refund, apparently 17 retargeting is worst the money

This is my experience with this app.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we appreciate the feedback! :)
As per we discussed, the reason why Recart couldn't capture many abandoned carts on your store was because your subscription tools weren't properly optimised for your store. We even offered to jump on a quick call with you and help you set them up properly, and we were sad to see that you uninstalled Recart instead.
Please do let us know if you'd like to give Recart another try, we'd be more than happy to make sure all your subscription tools are optimised for your store. :)

Poppinproduct

BOO Too expensive and doesn't work!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! :)

We offer a 7+21 days free trial, so you have time to see if Recart can make you enough extra sales before subscribing.
However, you have to receive a very-very low amount of traffic to earn less than $29 with Recart. If you have more than 50 visitors a day, Recart will make more extra sales for you. If you don't have 50 visitors, - I'll be honest - Recart might be not the perfect tool for you. :(

Ren Lifestyle

Not a stable App!

It keeps sending cart recovery messages to the customers even after purchasing which is very annoying and many of my customers reported.

Neonsupplyco

Very buggy. I had it installed on my same store, but changed the name and domain. I reinstalled it and it wouldn't let me change any of the data (store name, domain, etc) and still billed me the $29 after I uninstalled it. I want a refund

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

Being able to change the domain address from within the app would be a huge security risk for our users, including yourself.

This is why we are happy to do the domain change or even an account migration for you ourselves.

All you need to do is write us a message via your Recart dashboard and we'll get back to you within a couple of hours with an update.

Regarding a refund please get back to us via email or your dashboard and I'd be happy to re-open the case for you to make sure every concern of yours is addressed appropriately.