Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Luxe + Lavish

I used this app to assist with reducing abandoned carts. It offers plenty of features and really helps to make the process of sending emails and reminders very simple. I would definitely recommend the app.

The Tru Trends

Nice app helps remind me of sales waiting to be had. reminds people of items they left in their cart for a later purchase date

Svecci

Application très pratique qui s'intègre parfaitement à la boutique. Design professionnel et paramétrage de l'application simple et guidé. Seul problème, les widgets ne s'affichent pas sur tous les navigateurs (dont safari) mais fonctionne très bien sur chrome.

Guidonina

I love this app. It has helped me a lot! And I think you guys should use it too! It has help me made a lot of money!

Liquid Gadgets

I used this app to create additional sales. I am still a way off from making my first sale so additional comments will have to wait. So far the app is easy to set up and use.

Urban Rose Clothing

I used it for the abandoned cart email. It’s great. I love the campaignsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

SOMETHING FURNITURE

i used this app to help me gain more message subscribers. it has allowed me to grow my audience terrifically! thank you!

doggielikecat-shop

recart is awesome. it provides extra time for us to extend our trial, this is great so that we could actually do more with it

Home Kitcheers

I havent use this app yet, i install because it sound so perfect. it expired before i finish set up my store. btw thanks .wish you can start count date after first activation.

Fitty Cozy

Recart is a cool app that uses messenger to save abandoned carts. nicely designed. But precheck is not available anymore so we can only give discounts for subscribers...