Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Your Baby's Favorite

Was very helpful. I LOVE talking to a real person unlike Many Chat where it's like ONLY support articles.

Very competent staff. very straightforward widgets and apps so yes very cool.

Kaizengift

Excellent customer services. Fast replies when I face any problems in the app. Give it a try and boost your sales.

Thank you!

We Love Presents

After using this app I can honestly say I noticed a large difference in the amount of order I began receiving from the amount of trust the customer gets from knowing there is a messaging service available. Highly recommend Recart to anyone!

Thank you very much! :)

www.crida.fr

Recart is very easy to use and has an awesome customer support!! It definitely is the best messenger automation out there!

Thank you so much!

Retro Gamer Prints

Awesome Customer support, and great functionalities! Probably the Best messenger marketing app on the market

Thank you very much! :)

KluedUp

Great App - very easy user interface! I expect this solution to help recover loads of abandoned carts!

Thank you!

The Everything Outlet

Amazing app! There's currently no better way to contact and remarket to customers than Facebook Messenger, and there's no better app that allows you to do this seamlessly than Recart. This app is a MUST for any Shopify store!

Thank you so much!

Natural Herbs ™

This app is very good for retarget the prospect to abandoned cart in facebook and give the discount code

Mania Nest

No complaints! It works great! It helps maintain customer relationship through facebook messenger a lot. Thank you!

Thank you! :)

belledesoiree.com

My shop has not opened as yet but I needed to know if everything was working well. I have to say that the customer service at Recart, compared to other apps out there is out of this world. The staff John or Thomas are just amazing. They must be busy but despite having a lot on their plate, they answer fast and try to help you every step of the way. I cannot recommend them more. Thank you so much guys, don't know what I would do without you.