Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

ShopShop

Great App, great experience, great customer service!
A different & effective way to boost your sales If your have high a level of abandoned carts on your store

The Bag Nation

Very nice and helpful supports from recart. I'm going to test this apps and make a second review soon

Cn2india

Just installed it. Thomas helped me on configuration even during holiday so i am really impressed. Now i am just expecting to see how it works out for me on my shop. The customer support is superb. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!

zeebella.com

Great app and extraordinary support. Really recommend for everybody looking to expand customer list and increase conversions

Thank you! :)

BMC Motorcycle Co.

I love this App! Already making me more money. Works great to message customers that abandoned their carts.

CatchupCats

It is an Amazing help, I got few sales in the first few days..I definetly recommend it..And they extend my free trial

Aholic & Co.

Really great app and great chat assistance! They truly help you to increase you purchases conversions...

Power Latina

So far one of the cleanest looking apps that I have actually kept in my store. Works well so far for me.

Thank you so much!

8Sheep

This app is much simpler to use vs. other cart abandonment apps I've looked at. Would definitely recommend.

Luckybeststuff.com

Very helpful. Stuff is super advisable. Love this app. If you unlock more they will give you +21 days free trial