Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Willyoudo

Awful app; Our team paid 2 months, we had 150+ add to cart, but only 17 have been retargeted.

I contacted support since 1 month, they don't answer the question but talk about others things that are irrelevant to my problem.

Then I Tried to get refund, apparently 17 retargeting is worst the money

This is my experience with this app.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we appreciate the feedback! :)
As per we discussed, the reason why Recart couldn't capture many abandoned carts on your store was because your subscription tools weren't properly optimised for your store. We even offered to jump on a quick call with you and help you set them up properly, and we were sad to see that you uninstalled Recart instead.
Please do let us know if you'd like to give Recart another try, we'd be more than happy to make sure all your subscription tools are optimised for your store. :)

Poppinproduct

BOO Too expensive and doesn't work!

Thank you for your feedback! :)

We offer a 7+21 days free trial, so you have time to see if Recart can make you enough extra sales before subscribing.
However, you have to receive a very-very low amount of traffic to earn less than $29 with Recart. If you have more than 50 visitors a day, Recart will make more extra sales for you. If you don't have 50 visitors, - I'll be honest - Recart might be not the perfect tool for you. :(

Ren Lifestyle

Not a stable App!

It keeps sending cart recovery messages to the customers even after purchasing which is very annoying and many of my customers reported.

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

This situation can only occur when a visitor leaves an abandoned cart on your store, and then places the order on a different device using a different email address.

We're constantly working on new ways of optimizing our tracking even further, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still experiencing this so that we can make sure everything is in order.

Neonsupplyco

Very buggy. I had it installed on my same store, but changed the name and domain. I reinstalled it and it wouldn't let me change any of the data (store name, domain, etc) and still billed me the $29 after I uninstalled it. I want a refund

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

Being able to change the domain address from within the app would be a huge security risk for our users, including yourself.

This is why we are happy to do the domain change or even an account migration for you ourselves.

All you need to do is write us a message via your Recart dashboard and we'll get back to you within a couple of hours with an update.

Regarding a refund please get back to us via email or your dashboard and I'd be happy to re-open the case for you to make sure every concern of yours is addressed appropriately.

Shop Souza

Nao presta, péssimo nao cumpre o que promete

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Let us know if you'd like to give Recart another try and we'll help you set it up to run at maximum efficiency! Also you'll have 7+21 free trial days to see if Recart suits your needs this way. ;)

Lamys

This app sacks! The messenger doesn't work, and the guys from the support team are not helping. DON'T USE!!!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your conversation with our support team and the issue back then was caused by the changes Facebook made, which caused you to not be able to connect your Facebook page to Recart.

We discussed the matter in that conversation, however we got no answer from you to our explanation. :(

In case you'd like to give Recart another try, feel free to reach out to us and we'll help you set up your account to get the best out of our app. :)

Ijewelry Shop

I'm very disappointed. The only reason i paid for this app is to be able to use Messenger features! And it's not even working. So basically i got charged $29 for something i can't use.
I've even deleted the App right away and still i got charged. What a shame!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your conversation with our support team and the issue back then was caused by the changes Facebook made to the Messenger platform, however we managed to solve the issue back then, as we discussed it in our previous conversation,

Also in compensation we managed to add app credit to you and
provided additional 30 days of trial to your account.

Bluezartshop

Really bad service and stole my money and sales

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your case and it seems that soon after your review we've investigated your issue for you and found out that Recart was installed on your Shopify apps, but there was an issue during the installation which prevented us to be present on your store. However we fixed this for you back then and after it everything worked properly. :)

Chineese Market

EFSAFF\SDV\SGDSEG\DSFV\SDVSDVDSVSDV

Iuster

No, not a chance, i find it misleading, you only have to read thier push for another free 7 days see how its worded, misleading/decptive and fake stats as far as i can figure.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

We are very sorry that you've had such an impression, however we're also glad that you've been kind enough to openly share your experience with us.

Could you please get back to us via email or via your Recart dashboard's chat with more details regarding the issue you've had with the stats?

We'd definitely like to run a deeper investigation to make sure everything is in order.

In any case we'd also be happy to reset your trial time and to help you with setting up the account with an account manager who could address any further concerns you may have.