Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Ren Lifestyle

Not a stable App!

It keeps sending cart recovery messages to the customers even after purchasing which is very annoying and many of my customers reported.

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

This situation can only occur when a visitor leaves an abandoned cart on your store, and then places the order on a different device using a different email address.

We're constantly working on new ways of optimizing our tracking even further, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still experiencing this so that we can make sure everything is in order.

Neonsupplyco

Very buggy. I had it installed on my same store, but changed the name and domain. I reinstalled it and it wouldn't let me change any of the data (store name, domain, etc) and still billed me the $29 after I uninstalled it. I want a refund

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

Being able to change the domain address from within the app would be a huge security risk for our users, including yourself.

This is why we are happy to do the domain change or even an account migration for you ourselves.

All you need to do is write us a message via your Recart dashboard and we'll get back to you within a couple of hours with an update.

Regarding a refund please get back to us via email or your dashboard and I'd be happy to re-open the case for you to make sure every concern of yours is addressed appropriately.

Shop Souza

Nao presta, péssimo nao cumpre o que promete

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Let us know if you'd like to give Recart another try and we'll help you set it up to run at maximum efficiency! Also you'll have 7+21 free trial days to see if Recart suits your needs this way. ;)

Lamys

This app sacks! The messenger doesn't work, and the guys from the support team are not helping. DON'T USE!!!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your conversation with our support team and the issue back then was caused by the changes Facebook made, which caused you to not be able to connect your Facebook page to Recart.

We discussed the matter in that conversation, however we got no answer from you to our explanation. :(

In case you'd like to give Recart another try, feel free to reach out to us and we'll help you set up your account to get the best out of our app. :)

Ijewelry Shop

I'm very disappointed. The only reason i paid for this app is to be able to use Messenger features! And it's not even working. So basically i got charged $29 for something i can't use.
I've even deleted the App right away and still i got charged. What a shame!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your conversation with our support team and the issue back then was caused by the changes Facebook made to the Messenger platform, however we managed to solve the issue back then, as we discussed it in our previous conversation,

Also in compensation we managed to add app credit to you and
provided additional 30 days of trial to your account.

Bluezartshop

Really bad service and stole my money and sales

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

I just checked your case and it seems that soon after your review we've investigated your issue for you and found out that Recart was installed on your Shopify apps, but there was an issue during the installation which prevented us to be present on your store. However we fixed this for you back then and after it everything worked properly. :)

Chineese Market

EFSAFF\SDV\SGDSEG\DSFV\SDVSDVDSVSDV

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Iuster

No, not a chance, i find it misleading, you only have to read thier push for another free 7 days see how its worded, misleading/decptive and fake stats as far as i can figure.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

We are very sorry that you've had such an impression, however we're also glad that you've been kind enough to openly share your experience with us.

Could you please get back to us via email or via your Recart dashboard's chat with more details regarding the issue you've had with the stats?

We'd definitely like to run a deeper investigation to make sure everything is in order.

In any case we'd also be happy to reset your trial time and to help you with setting up the account with an account manager who could address any further concerns you may have.

Wonder Island Deals

Worst shopify app we've used. The features the app promise to deliver are nice. The problem is some key feature NEVER work for us. For instance, the app was supposed to send 3 emails to the customers who abandoned the cart. It did not email the customers at all.

We reported this issue to the customer support. They promised to investigate the problem and get back to us. We have never heard from the support. We contacted the support again 2 weeks later. They promised to fix the problem and get back to us. They forgot to get back to us again. Meanwhile we lost lots of sales and we could not recover 99% of cart abandonment. Still want to recover the cart using this app? Wish you best luck to you because you ain't gonna recover most of cart. Go for another cart abandonment app.

March 22, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we appreciate the feedback! :)
I just checked your conversation with our support team and as per we discussed, the reason why Recart didn't send out your 3rd message is that it was set to 48 hours and on the screenshot, you have sent us, you can see that this timeframe wasn't over yet. If you check your earlier messages, you can see that the messages were sent out successfully.
We discussed the matter in that conversation, however, we got no answer from you to our explanation. :(

Vipuppies

Such a shame! it looks like a great app with great potential but i just can't trust it work properly! I change something in the settings or on a campaign, it will either change back to its original settings or do nothing at all. nothing seems to work properly.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

Is it possible that you've experienced this issue within a relatively small timeframe? It sounds like this was during a major update during which some users could've experienced minor down-time of their dashboard.

If you would like to give Recart another try, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us via email or via the Recart dashboard's chat and we'd be happy to reset your trial as well as answer any further questions you may have.