Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Urban Rose Clothing

I used it for the abandoned cart email. It’s great. I love the campaignsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

SOMETHING FURNITURE

i used this app to help me gain more message subscribers. it has allowed me to grow my audience terrifically! thank you!

doggielikecat-shop

recart is awesome. it provides extra time for us to extend our trial, this is great so that we could actually do more with it

Home Kitcheers

I havent use this app yet, i install because it sound so perfect. it expired before i finish set up my store. btw thanks .wish you can start count date after first activation.

Fitty Cozy

Recart is a cool app that uses messenger to save abandoned carts. nicely designed. But precheck is not available anymore so we can only give discounts for subscribers...

Tampereco

Everything looks good, just that facebook changed terms of service and messenger cannot be checked by default..
So in that way, the price of app is a bit high
Next thing is that if you cancel your subscription, you cannot export your messenger list outside

But the way app is builded everything works

Cross Monday

I used this app to get my customers back. I love how it works..Totally satisfies and recommend to all my friends to use this app..I

Mordenos

Pretty nice, alot of feature in one apps, great for messengers marketing. The price is reasonable too

The Douglly Store

This app does a lot of things for me! Awesome app that helps me gained a lot of customers to boost my sales!

leukvoorons

I'm on the trial now. Looks good, gets pretty expensive when your sales grow but I'm not there yet :)