Recart: SMS & Messenger

SMS & FB Messenger Marketing: Pop-ups, Flows and SMS Campaigns

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS & Messenger marketing popups, campaigns, automations

Cannavista Online Headshop

This analysis app is acually useful. Thank you for this app

Thedudestuff

Location Azerbaijan

I am using Ghostmonitor for more than 2 motnhs,and i recovered more than $5k in sales.Great app!

Imoto Accessories

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Such a good app to make sure to get potential customers emails.
Easy to use and so effective!!
Definitely recommend!

Victoriavault

This app is amazing and gives a complete break down of your stats. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to capture emails, build a list and get more revenue.

Jay Kay Apparel

Location Pakistan

Must say, this is an extremely innovative application that takes off a huge burden off of my shoulders. With this app, I can finally optimise sales... I was thinking of hiring someone to take care of customer service with all the workload but because of this I can save some costs for another few months :D

Keep it up!

Dp Electronics Store

Location Singapore

It worked so far for me, however, would like to see more features sooner. Will need to try out for a longer period to see the success rate in recapturing lost customers.

Divine Styling

good product really helps with being automated, easy to setup and once setup really has a great improvement

Breoeyewear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to set-up with a whole host of options not available on Shopify's own abandoned cart feature, we use Ghost Monitor on another site and after the success we've had there it was an obvious app to install for this site.

Thehomedream

Location Australia

It has worked so far for me. I have now enabled the pop-up to see how effective that is. The support is very helpful and fast.

Endangered Apparel

Loving this app so far! I am currently trying out the free trial and the interface is awesome