Recart: SMS & Messenger

SMS & FB Messenger Marketing: Pop-ups, Flows and SMS Campaigns

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS & Messenger marketing popups, campaigns, automations

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

The customer service here is 10/10. Get this app. It's really worth it and much needed.

Shopcaseboss

Soma and the GhostMonitor team helped me to get my new store's cart abandonment emails back online after a hiccup. I have this app on 3 of my other stores, and am very happy with the app and awesome support. Recommend you try it out!

Proda Hu

Location Hungary

We had a lot problem with cart abandoners... Some of them terminate their process after providing their email addresses but most of them just put something in their cart and stop the process even before giving their email because they don't reach checkout. GhostMonitor catches their emails before they go to checkout so we can reach more cart abandoners than using Shopify's built in abandoned cart feature. Instant get!

Evileve

Location Slovenia

I'm just using it for a few days but it seems to be very useful and easy-to-use

Univrzoom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't dug too much into GhostMonitor yet, but it has a bunch of good features so far! Definitely worth the investment!

Okni

Time spent using app About 1 year

I just tried this out and it seems pretty useful. I love the idea to capture all cart abandoners. Some of you will hate, some of you will love it but I definitely recommend to try it.

1 2 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 484 Next