Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Victoriavault

This app is amazing and gives a complete break down of your stats. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to capture emails, build a list and get more revenue.

Jay Kay Apparel

Must say, this is an extremely innovative application that takes off a huge burden off of my shoulders. With this app, I can finally optimise sales... I was thinking of hiring someone to take care of customer service with all the workload but because of this I can save some costs for another few months :D

Keep it up!

Dp Electronics Store

It worked so far for me, however, would like to see more features sooner. Will need to try out for a longer period to see the success rate in recapturing lost customers.

Divine Styling

good product really helps with being automated, easy to setup and once setup really has a great improvement

Breoeyewear

Easy to set-up with a whole host of options not available on Shopify's own abandoned cart feature, we use Ghost Monitor on another site and after the success we've had there it was an obvious app to install for this site.

Thehomedream

It has worked so far for me. I have now enabled the pop-up to see how effective that is. The support is very helpful and fast.

Endangered Apparel

Loving this app so far! I am currently trying out the free trial and the interface is awesome

Jessypie

This App is very useful and have helped me to see which products are being added to the cart the most.

My House Of Cats

It's really AWESOME APP! It's worth any price! Very recommended!

Dog Products Zone