Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Dapperwearco

Its really frustrating when you see 30 add to carts and only 5 purchase. Also growing an email list is not easy these days as customers are wary of popups. I really like the add to cart email popup. This is something unique and surely if a person wants to buy, he would not mind putting in his email id.

Great app.

Cape Town Store

Very helpful support. See a lot of potential. Good stats tools. Some good results so far.

Cheshireaccessories

Have yet to use it but the free days given would see if my investment is worth into this app.

Keter Baby Bath Seat

Nice App - You should check it out it's worth it

Nosti Bastilo

Best app i have downloaded from the store, it can earn you a lot of money from abandoned carts and the support service is great, completely recommended!

Incrediblemerch

So much better than any other cart abandonment app - seriously, use this one!

Tony 123

Highly recommend using GhostMonitor as your Abandoned Cart Recovery App. After installing (super easy!) ghost monitor raised my abandoned cart rate to 12% from 7%. Your abandoned cart campaign is very customizable, and for the price, is a MUST have!

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Maggie Souzzi Shop

Great App! Been reffered to me by a friend but looks awesome already. You should have this in your store.

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad