Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad

Etopgadgets

Amazing and great app!
Looking forward to be using this app for the next month for testing.

Garibaldi General

I'm really impressed with the detail given in the dashboard on this app, and the number of options available to capture and retain customers. Very impressive!

I was a little concerned to capture my customer's email before the cart as that is not conventional, but I'm giving it a try and it is entirely optional, so I'll just turn it off if need be. The support team assures me that it really does work though, I can't wait to see!

Awesome app!

N E E T G E A R

So far the absolute best app I've used for cart recovery, hands down. It honestly is the only one that truly captures all abandoned checkouts. Shopify's default cart recovery only gets maybe around 30% of them from my experience. Plus, the emails are SUPER easy to edit and very innovative. So far, I could potentially recover $3,000 in lost revenue. Loving this app!

Tshirtdesing

I recommend this app to everyone, it is very useful.

My Lofti

10/10 This is a must-have app. I didn't know that all abandonment apps only captures checkout abandoners. (Check yours!) This one captures all cart abandoners, who didn't even reached the checkout. I literally doubled my sales from abandoned carts with this app.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

The customer service here is 10/10. Get this app. It's really worth it and much needed.

Shopcaseboss

Soma and the GhostMonitor team helped me to get my new store's cart abandonment emails back online after a hiccup. I have this app on 3 of my other stores, and am very happy with the app and awesome support. Recommend you try it out!

Proda Hu

We had a lot problem with cart abandoners... Some of them terminate their process after providing their email addresses but most of them just put something in their cart and stop the process even before giving their email because they don't reach checkout. GhostMonitor catches their emails before they go to checkout so we can reach more cart abandoners than using Shopify's built in abandoned cart feature. Instant get!

Evileve

I'm just using it for a few days but it seems to be very useful and easy-to-use