Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Trinitygem

Great Apps to have it in your store! Minor point is the recovery email takes awhile to appear, overall is great!

Kuwala Clothing Inc

The app has definitely been useful in collecting the emails of some of our ghosts. We like the fact that we can see what exactly people are placing in their shopping cart. We're still testing out different email formats to improve our funnel and conversion rates, but so far so good.

Theplumeroom

It's nice automation of the recap process. We already have the option to recover carts via emails in Shopify, but this automation, and sending algorithm are helpful.

Prestigiouspearls

Great app! frees up more time to spend building my business

Fox Rings

Decrease your blind spots and dread over all the missed opportunities of abandoned carts. Although this app is great, I've noticed that it will end up in the promotional tab of Gmail when sent.

As an optimistic guy once said, the best is yet to come. Cheers!

Copper Drift

Simple and easy to use. Excited to see how much money I can recover from abandoned carts.

Bracelet Game

A great tool to increase revenue for your store.
It have a great email reminder for those who don't complete the checkout.
Simple and easy to understand interface.

Highly recommended.

Brightcycling

They told me to write a review so I could get +15 days lmao

Slickwrists

Good email customisation and the email capture before checkout is cool. Shame it doesn't send the data to your shopify dashboard

Grambyandco Com

I am the owner of Grambyandco.com GhostMonitor is pretty solid- gives you piece of mind that anyone that adds something to cart will be contacted later in the game to try and complete sales.

The customization of emails you can send to customers is great- gives you the opportunity to throw in your own "swag" and language style!

check out http://www.grambyandco.com For some Sieck Stuff!