Recart FB Messenger Marketing

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Keter Baby Bath Seat

Nice App - You should check it out it's worth it

Nosti Bastilo

Best app i have downloaded from the store, it can earn you a lot of money from abandoned carts and the support service is great, completely recommended!

Incrediblemerch

So much better than any other cart abandonment app - seriously, use this one!

Tony 123

Highly recommend using GhostMonitor as your Abandoned Cart Recovery App. After installing (super easy!) ghost monitor raised my abandoned cart rate to 12% from 7%. Your abandoned cart campaign is very customizable, and for the price, is a MUST have!

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Maggie Souzzi Shop

Great App! Been reffered to me by a friend but looks awesome already. You should have this in your store.

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad

Etopgadgets

Amazing and great app!
Looking forward to be using this app for the next month for testing.

Garibaldi General

I'm really impressed with the detail given in the dashboard on this app, and the number of options available to capture and retain customers. Very impressive!

I was a little concerned to capture my customer's email before the cart as that is not conventional, but I'm giving it a try and it is entirely optional, so I'll just turn it off if need be. The support team assures me that it really does work though, I can't wait to see!

Awesome app!

N E E T G E A R

So far the absolute best app I've used for cart recovery, hands down. It honestly is the only one that truly captures all abandoned checkouts. Shopify's default cart recovery only gets maybe around 30% of them from my experience. Plus, the emails are SUPER easy to edit and very innovative. So far, I could potentially recover $3,000 in lost revenue. Loving this app!