Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Gb Ifdc

Absolutely dreadful app. Never worked on the theme I had and there customer support team took on average 4 days to respond to any question for me to conclude with removing the app due to no help at all. I would not use this ever again.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are very sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart.

If you'd like to give Recart another try with our team's help, please feel free to get in touch anytime :)

Cashey Happiness

complex, lack of support. Maybe I'm not so tech savvy just like all the small startup.

March 22, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! :)
We're always working on making Recart as easy to use as possible, but we do understand that our users might still need assistance - that's why our support team offered to help you with setting up the app a couple of times.

Retrozz

still trying to free trial .so far is good will write review agin

March 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! :)
Based on your review, we are not sure why you gave us a one star rating, seems like that happened by accident. If you had any issues with the app, we'd be more than happy to check into them, just let us know. :)

Afford My Fashion

This app displays fake stats. You need to catch it quick when it shows that it recovered 1 cart. Then go check the order that has the same amount spent and you can check the shopify conversions. You will see that person did not come from fb messenger.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Being clear about which carts have been converted by Recart is our top priority, which is why we have an ‘all abandoned carts page’ listing each and every recovered cart including the recovery link the customer used.

If in the future you’re unsure of any of these conversions, please do go ahead and get in touch with us via the chat on the Recart Dashboard. We’d be happy to provide you with additional data of the purchase to confirm the conversion’s authenticity.

Vision Jewelry

Pros: Great potential. Seem to be rolling out their "Coming soon" features quiet fast. Good looking and easy to use.

Cons: A bit clumsy UI at some points, it's not possible to translate important phrases, the trial(28 days) function is not really working. I think I had 14 days in total.

It's perfect when they fix some UI problems, small bugs and roll out all the features. I will recommend it for now cause I am sure they fix stuff. Changing rating to 5 stars when some of the above problems have been solved.

Update: Just purchased. The Messenger Campaigns doesn't work at all. The captured amount of emails has nothing to do with the actual amount captured that you cann see in the App.
How to integrate with SendinBlue(and all the other mentioned Apps)?

Hope to hear from them - then I will update the review again.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

When you sign up for Recart, you start an initial 7 days of free trial. We indeed offer an extension to up to 28 days through completing simple actions.

If you need any assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help and make sure all your subscription tools are optimised for your store. :)

Modernlifeshop

Had to come back and change my review to 1 star. they offer an extended 21 days on your trial if you leave a good review, but when i messaged them to claim that extra 21 days, I was told all they could do was give me a "thank you" Not to mention that I contacted them 10 different times in the span of a week, and only got 1 response, which was to tell me they couldn't do the extension on the trial. This app does exactly what 10 other apps just like it do, the difference, their customer service isnt terrible, unlike Recart. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)

We are very sorry you had a bad experience with our support team. Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible.

I believe there was a misunderstanding here since we never offered a trial for Shopify reviews, we aren't allowed to do so and we highlighted this fact on the Extend Your Trial page as well. We offer a trial for other goals such as 'enabling Messenger subscription', etc.

Our support team is always here to help you if you have any question so please don't hesitate to contact us! :)

Zainno

FAKE DATA! SCAMMERS - I suspected it when I saw a too high recovery ratio. I'm using it on 9 of my stores, all of them with big volumes (over 100k a month) - Yesterday I tested it in a newone, and I did a transaction myself to check payment processor flow and, anfter that I checked Recart settings to be sure that all was good before start the campaing. Was funny, because they show my transaction as a recovery transaciton from an email, which is totaly fake because I did it directly from website.

Since I'm paying them a large amount of money from all my shops, my lawyers will send a nice demand letter to them and shopify.

1) To have my money back since I'm working with them - (probabily more than 20k)

2) To remove this fake APP from shopify sotre -

March 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. :)

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart. However, I would love to investigate the mentioned above. I was not able to locate any recovered carts with your store named 'Zainno' or any conversation with our support team. :(

It would be lovely if you could provide me with the domain of the mentioned store, and I can then dig deeper to see what happened exactly. I am absolutely sure that we can sort this out. :)

Thank you for your cooperation, looking forward to your reply. :)

9oos

don't trust these scammers.. the stats are faked and not real, I earned $0 that day, however they showed me I've got extra $90 from their app THAT DAY. I believe the emails sent are 50% of them also fake and they don't worry even sending them. I wonder, if these stats were real, they would allow us to see who re-ordered it. good luck scammers, i hope Shopify will take down this app.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

We are very sorry that you've had such an impression, however, we're also glad that you've been kind enough to openly share your experience with us.

In any case, we'd also be happy to reset your trial time and to help you with setting up the account with an account manager who could address any further concerns you may have.

Kewlioo

I just realized all my emails were sent to the spam folder, also, no new features in the past 6 months...

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

At Recart we send emails via Mailgun. They are one of the best email providers for sending emails at scale. We have a dedicated account manager who keeps his eyes on the IP reputation of Recart. He makes sure everything goes smoothly and the deliverability rate stays at the top.

Our inside tests indicated that Recart emails go to inbox in the largest inboxes like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL. However, according to Mailgun, going to spam is inevitable. Spam filters are so complicated, one email provider can't comply with all of them.

Our average spam rate is 0,01%, so only a very few emails go to spam.

In conclusion, no matter what, a little percent of your emails will go spam. At Recart, we'll improve our emails in the future to comply with all the CAN-SPAM Act rules and try to avoid more spam folders.

We've released a lot of new features in the past and we are about to launch several more next month!

Angrykittyonline

update - 1/25/2019
the app still charging us??

Recart - Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox (Uninstalled)

$29.00

Recart Paid Plan: 2019-01-18 - 2019-02-17

I made sure to wait a bit before posting my review to watch how the app worked.

I am always on the hunt for more data that can help me contact and bring back my customers. I really feel any customer who makes a cart has a good amount of interest, you just need to help them along in the purchase. People are busy and on the go and they simply forget you.Not because your unforgettable but because they have so much going in there phone world, there carrying around a little computer all day long and browse many sites.

Because of this you must grab and hold then anyway you can until you become a staple in there minds.

I love using my checkout abandonment app, i can Re-Target those people and it works but what about the carts? Until now i was losing 100% data on people who where placing things in there carts and leaving and i had no idea how many!

I was happy to see how many people liked products and what ones and added them to the cart however did not complete the sale YIKES!

I love that this app gives you a popup so when they go to place items in there carts they now have the choice to enter there email and now i have that data collected so i can re-target them with there carts. The downside would be the people who do not enter there emails you can not re-target and that's a shame and i hope will be a upgrade in someway to grab them to.

Overall the extra data and emails i am collecting and able to make more sales from makes me very happy. I really think this app gives you an insight into what your customers love the most and what items in your stock our the hottest!

I will give this app a 95% A and hope that there is an upgrade to re-target the other people who do not enter there emails in the future. I would also like to see an option to have more then 3 re-target emails i prefer a few more. I like the ability to try harder to bring my customers back. Maybe if they could just click and save there carts with say there Facebook profile somehow it would be less work for them and we would capture more. Just an idea.

This app is worth your time and yes you should install and use it! you must have this data and you have to re-target! This app is worth the money!

Happy and thank you!
www.dirtysouthvintage.com

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I can see that the issue you mentioned is solved now by our support team, I am glad to see that. :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)