Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Cn2india

Just installed it. Thomas helped me on configuration even during holiday so i am really impressed. Now i am just expecting to see how it works out for me on my shop. The customer support is superb. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!

zeebella.com

Great app and extraordinary support. Really recommend for everybody looking to expand customer list and increase conversions

Thank you! :)

BMC Motorcycle Co.

I love this App! Already making me more money. Works great to message customers that abandoned their carts.

CatchupCats

It is an Amazing help, I got few sales in the first few days..I definetly recommend it..And they extend my free trial

Aholic & Co.

Really great app and great chat assistance! They truly help you to increase you purchases conversions...

Power Latina

So far one of the cleanest looking apps that I have actually kept in my store. Works well so far for me.

Thank you so much!

8Sheep

This app is much simpler to use vs. other cart abandonment apps I've looked at. Would definitely recommend.

Luckybeststuff.com

Very helpful. Stuff is super advisable. Love this app. If you unlock more they will give you +21 days free trial

OVO AIR TECH

I will recommend this app to any new launched business on shopify. First, because this is a wonderfool tool to convert abandoned cart and also to optimize your messenger opt in. Secondly because the software is really simple to use, and finally because they have the best customer contact relationship that I ever seen ! Thanks Recart !

Thank you so much! :)

The Epic Eclectic Shop

The app is very easy to use and has helped me obtain some new subscribers. I am excited to see how it will help me grow my business in the future as I am just starting out!