Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

SMS Marketing: Text Campaigns, Abandoned Cart, Popups & More

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS Marketing popups, campaigns, and automations.

leukvoorons

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm on the trial now. Looks good, gets pretty expensive when your sales grow but I'm not there yet :)

The Entrepreneur's Closet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good. Still testing the app. Will update this review as I when I see if it helps or not. :)

Bibra.Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app! help me to do abandonment recovery process..This app is so good easy to manage and easy navigation and move around.

The Source Incarnate

Extremely user-friendly and conveniently customizable, could use a little more work when it comes to integrating branding consistency with your site but overall great and clean

Geração Tech

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 12 hours

APLICATIVO REALMENTE CAPAZ DE ALCANÇAR O OBJETIVO DE NOS AJUDAR, RECUPERA COMPRAS DE UM MODO INCRIVEL

lifemeh

Still in the trial period. Not many subscribers are showing up but it's difficult to judge if it's customer's disinterest in app or the quality of my traffic. I think if it begins to collect subscribers it will be a very useful tool.

Goo-Cheap

Location Morocco

how can i enable subscription by default!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIATHS

Recart is a great app to do email marketing and facebook bot chat with customers. Looking to recover a lot of lost sales!

Cleve7deals

Good and useful app but $30 bucks a month seems way too much to me. It should be like $15 bucks a month.

Sparklez Online

Recart is amazing. I can customize my emails and decide on the number of reminders to be sent out to my customers. All these emails are sent out automatically with great templates. It even comes with free trial ! Although no sale during my 7 days trial, i'd love to extend to see this app's full potential :)