Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Bibra.Store

Great app! help me to do abandonment recovery process..This app is so good easy to manage and easy navigation and move around.

The Source Incarnate

Extremely user-friendly and conveniently customizable, could use a little more work when it comes to integrating branding consistency with your site but overall great and clean

Geração Tech

APLICATIVO REALMENTE CAPAZ DE ALCANÇAR O OBJETIVO DE NOS AJUDAR, RECUPERA COMPRAS DE UM MODO INCRIVEL

lifemeh

Still in the trial period. Not many subscribers are showing up but it's difficult to judge if it's customer's disinterest in app or the quality of my traffic. I think if it begins to collect subscribers it will be a very useful tool.

Goo-Cheap

how can i enable subscription by default!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIATHS

Recart is a great app to do email marketing and facebook bot chat with customers. Looking to recover a lot of lost sales!

Cleve7deals

Good and useful app but $30 bucks a month seems way too much to me. It should be like $15 bucks a month.

Sparklez Online

Recart is amazing. I can customize my emails and decide on the number of reminders to be sent out to my customers. All these emails are sent out automatically with great templates. It even comes with free trial ! Although no sale during my 7 days trial, i'd love to extend to see this app's full potential :)

12th Tribe

we would like to use the trial again because we had some trouble with getting it to trigger. I think it would be a great app though! jj

ShopStopBuy

I just started using this app it's really cool.No result yet. Waiting for the results. Just try it out you will love it.