Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Norse Tradesman

This app is cost friendlier, easier and more powerful than any other messenger abandoned cart program.

It has easy integrations too. I use it every day to increase sales. Probably the #1 tool for any shopify site.

I've used them all and this is the leader by far.

Garuda Home and Art

Great support,all of my questions was answered. Very useful app, I'm absolutely satisfied............

Simply Eco Store

Great app with great support. Still testing it, but I believe it can help me achieve my goals. I recommend it.

Hipglam

haven't used it yet but they got excellent customer support. app itself has a lot of customization available and smooth integration with other marketing apps.

PauseCadeau.com

Great app !!! But the best point with Recart is the customer service, the support is really reactive and they answer all your questions and even give you some advice on how make your shop profitable using Recart.
I deeply recommand this app to anyone.

My Mutt Life

I'm just getting started with this app, but it looks excellent. What I can definitely say is the customer service provided is extremely responsive and very helpful. So very positive so far!

CC Threads

Quick Customer service through the messenger widget. Helped me setup my account! couldn't ask for better help. Lots of features to learn!

Tarizma

this app is so advanced is insane, I cant believe is that cheap for what it does.

the support team is also amazing, they are very friendly and answer very fast, I'm going to keep using recart for as long as I'm using shopify.

thanks for making it.

trulyawesomestuff

I managed to boost my total revenue by 12% with Recart.

I was new to the messenger, but the effective onboarding and strategy consultation with the success team helped me a lot. I advise everyone to jump on their scale plan (they are not advertising this, kind of a VIP program), because you'll get a lot of extra benefits.

I had the absolute best experience with Recart. The messenger aligned with my already existing email strategy is a killer combo, can't wait to add Recart to my other stores as well. $$$

thetouchcalf

Recart is a true game-changer. They inserted Messenger features in our popups so we started generating subscribers from day 1. Messenger is the marketing channel you shouldn't miss. Highly recommended!