Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Jade Black

Really great app, works really well and they have a great support team! Was able to get my issue resolved quickly.

Pickitshop

Haven't had the chance to use the app yet, but I know that the support is very helpfull and replies very fast through their live chat!!

No Stress Sleep

Great customer service, fast and helpful. They replied immediately to my support ticket and verified everything was up and running. I'm no good with tech, so this was very helpful.

Thank you! :)

Your Baby's Favorite

Was very helpful. I LOVE talking to a real person unlike Many Chat where it's like ONLY support articles.

Very competent staff. very straightforward widgets and apps so yes very cool.

Thank you so much! :)

Kaizengift

Excellent customer services. Fast replies when I face any problems in the app. Give it a try and boost your sales.

We Love Presents

After using this app I can honestly say I noticed a large difference in the amount of order I began receiving from the amount of trust the customer gets from knowing there is a messaging service available. Highly recommend Recart to anyone!

Thank you very much! :)

www.crida.fr

Recart is very easy to use and has an awesome customer support!! It definitely is the best messenger automation out there!

Retro Gamer Prints

Awesome Customer support, and great functionalities! Probably the Best messenger marketing app on the market

Thank you very much! :)

KluedUp

Great App - very easy user interface! I expect this solution to help recover loads of abandoned carts!

The Everything Outlet

Amazing app! There's currently no better way to contact and remarket to customers than Facebook Messenger, and there's no better app that allows you to do this seamlessly than Recart. This app is a MUST for any Shopify store!