Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

Two-tap Popup, Highly Engaging Automations and Campaigns

Cavalierman

Awesome application, i can recommend it to everyone.

Bonjour Luxx

I'm having trouble utilizing this app. It says we have 90 days to try it free, with an initial 15 day trial period, but I'm constantly prompted to pay $300 before I even gain access to the app? I'll write a different review when I get help fixing this problem.

Bestbargaindeals

I have been using this app for the past few weeks and am amazed by the results. We see an increase in recovered carts and an increase in our sales!

Trinitygem

Great Apps to have it in your store! Minor point is the recovery email takes awhile to appear, overall is great!

Trendingbox

wow what a great app and great people working on it, if you enjoy INSTANT response time with the owners ( who doesn't) this is most def a good choice, add to cart pop up if fantastic and overall layout is simple and clean, and they give you 5 FREE MONTHS if you follow a few steps they have lined up. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone and everyone

Loja 22k

muito bom app, estamos gostando muito das funções, perfeito

Kuwala Clothing Inc

The app has definitely been useful in collecting the emails of some of our ghosts. We like the fact that we can see what exactly people are placing in their shopping cart. We're still testing out different email formats to improve our funnel and conversion rates, but so far so good.

Awesome Daddy

An essential tool for anyone who is interested in running an online store, It automates a lot of extremely essential tasks.
Recommended

Heathential

I was waiting a little bit before postng this review. Installed 7 days ago and no extra revenues till...today! :-) I think the app is on track now, and as I begin to win money on Heathential with it...5 Stars!!

Cannavista Online Headshop

This analysis app is acually useful. Thank you for this app