Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Prestigiouspearls

Great app! frees up more time to spend building my business

I Love My Dog And Cat

Very useful program I am pleased

Oil Vault

Great way to recapture lost sales.

Cutemoo

I am using this for last 7 days and it is working without any issue ,Though i have yet to recover any order

Fox Rings

Decrease your blind spots and dread over all the missed opportunities of abandoned carts. Although this app is great, I've noticed that it will end up in the promotional tab of Gmail when sent.

As an optimistic guy once said, the best is yet to come. Cheers!

Trending Street

I love how easy this abandon cart system is! Just download and watch what happens. Great product for every shopify store!

Simplegrowsoil

Love Ghostmonitor, this is my second site with them, and they made us money from day 1! By far the best cart abandonment app we have used.

Fabulously You Boutique

Great app for abandoned carts. Easily customizable!

Pookie1

Early days yet but seems to do what it says. I seem to have alot of abandoned carts still so I am happy for anything that can help lessen them. Will write back after a few weeks of using this.

Pips Emporium

I don't have a big store yet but ghostmonitor's app has already earned me a couple extra orders. This apps works super good!