Recart FB Messenger Marketing

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Keter Baby Bath Seat

Nice App - You should check it out it's worth it

Nosti Bastilo

Best app i have downloaded from the store, it can earn you a lot of money from abandoned carts and the support service is great, completely recommended!

Cart Abandonement Test

It doesn't work. I installed it and it says 'ok'. That's it.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! :)
We couldn't find any conversations on this - our support team is always more than happy to help you with any issues you may have, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help! :)

Thedronehut

Good App. Well built, working so far. Keen to convert some lost carts!

A great feature idea for you guys: a way to automatically add discount offers already on my store to emails sent to abandoned carts depending on their cart contents. - I think that could be a winner!

- The Drone Hut team

Gizmopro

just trying it out, we'll see! i have a great feeling about this

Incrediblemerch

So much better than any other cart abandonment app - seriously, use this one!

Tony 123

Highly recommend using GhostMonitor as your Abandoned Cart Recovery App. After installing (super easy!) ghost monitor raised my abandoned cart rate to 12% from 7%. Your abandoned cart campaign is very customizable, and for the price, is a MUST have!

Tailwags

So far seems to be working well, but needing to figure out how to use for more recovery.

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Trackside Hobby

So far so good. Like the ghost feature. Has recovered 1 sale for me already in the first 10 day