Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Gizmopro

just trying it out, we'll see! i have a great feeling about this

Incrediblemerch

So much better than any other cart abandonment app - seriously, use this one!

Tony 123

Highly recommend using GhostMonitor as your Abandoned Cart Recovery App. After installing (super easy!) ghost monitor raised my abandoned cart rate to 12% from 7%. Your abandoned cart campaign is very customizable, and for the price, is a MUST have!

Tailwags

So far seems to be working well, but needing to figure out how to use for more recovery.

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Trackside Hobby

So far so good. Like the ghost feature. Has recovered 1 sale for me already in the first 10 day

Maggie Souzzi Shop

Great App! Been reffered to me by a friend but looks awesome already. You should have this in your store.

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad

Etopgadgets

Amazing and great app!
Looking forward to be using this app for the next month for testing.

Garibaldi General

I'm really impressed with the detail given in the dashboard on this app, and the number of options available to capture and retain customers. Very impressive!

I was a little concerned to capture my customer's email before the cart as that is not conventional, but I'm giving it a try and it is entirely optional, so I'll just turn it off if need be. The support team assures me that it really does work though, I can't wait to see!

Awesome app!