Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

jheeez.com

Great App. Increased subcriber list by 10% in a week. Only negative is that the auto tick for facebook messenger abandon cart is no longer available :-(

IBALU

Apenas la instale y hasta el momento me ha parecido muy practica, confió en que con ella lograre ventas adicionales en mi tienda..... Me encanta.

Greatdealaz

Recart helps us to follow every action of customers, and therefore we can recover much from our lost sales.

I am also very satisfied with the support from customer service. Whenever I encounter a problem, they will give detailed instructions or even solve the problem themselves.

thetrendyconsumer

I used this app to get more sales. I like how easy customers can reach you it helps close some sales and build branding. I wish it would not be so pricy.

Skyline Coffee Roasters

Works like it says it does ! Really innovative way to engage customers besides using email, which most people struggle to keep in control of, and many times our marketing emails get lost in the pile.

Voguish Gadgets

I love this app I use it to connect with my potential customers very conveniently also i would highly recommend for everybody out there to use this apps. However, I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore.

Double Budget

Great app, very useful, a little bit disappointed because I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore but very good overall!

LeeJewels

The app really helped me to regain alot of lost customers! great app, I recommend this app to any one with a shopify store!

the dragons jewelry

Recart is awesome for a lot of reasons. Has helped me recover $40k+ in sales! Thanks for a great app

Lovanime

This app is great in helping me manage the abandoned cart. It can also send message to all my subscribers in one click instead of copy paste to everyone of them.