Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

thetrendyconsumer

I used this app to get more sales. I like how easy customers can reach you it helps close some sales and build branding. I wish it would not be so pricy.

Skyline Coffee Roasters

Works like it says it does ! Really innovative way to engage customers besides using email, which most people struggle to keep in control of, and many times our marketing emails get lost in the pile.

Voguish Gadgets

I love this app I use it to connect with my potential customers very conveniently also i would highly recommend for everybody out there to use this apps. However, I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore.

Double Budget

Great app, very useful, a little bit disappointed because I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore but very good overall!

LeeJewels

The app really helped me to regain alot of lost customers! great app, I recommend this app to any one with a shopify store!

the dragons jewelry

Recart is awesome for a lot of reasons. Has helped me recover $40k+ in sales! Thanks for a great app

Lovanime

This app is great in helping me manage the abandoned cart. It can also send message to all my subscribers in one click instead of copy paste to everyone of them.

Trésors de Babylone

super app les possibilités sont énormes, les taux de conversions seront super bons et l'application est facile a utiliser

Subculture Industries Co

they say it works perfectly... just added today so we'll see... will add another review one i've fully used the app :)

PropShop24.com

We have just started using the app and the customer service team has been super responsive and helpful. Had a few issues with the widget and uploading the background but the customer service team helped us with it and resolved it.