Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Yourgreatfinds

This was a pretty good app during the trial. I really liked it. The data by the way is incomplete and there are many errors. While my trial was live this company apparently changed hands and the price more than doubled.
After much thought I decided to give it a try and pay for the app. I signed up. Nothing has happened. The app is not working. I'm paying but nothing. I see a few collected emails here and there, but nothing like before. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and nothing. Slow response by support to my inquiries. I'm going to have to cancel the service and request a refund or contact my credit card company for non-delivery. I am so disappointed. I was hoping that this would be a good thing.

March 21, 2019

Thanks you for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)
I am glad that you had a great experience with Recart in your trial period. Also, I can see that the support team was able to solve your issue after your subscription started. We are very happy that you decided to keep using Recart.
Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible - as we did in your case as well.
If you need any assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)

Infamous Vapes

** updated** Apparently the people at Recart don't like negative reviews. I received an email in less than 5 minutes after posting the last review.

Please understand, if you have an issue and talk with them via the chat option, the customer service reps do not communicate with each other. This leaves for one employee to email me passively aggressively accusing me of lying about the last review.

I have no idea if this is actually working. The emails sent don't correspond to the list of abandoned checkouts on shopify.

Customer service didn't even know or have answers, said they would get back to me in a couple hours, to no avail.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart.

Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible.

We advise you to turn off the Shopify abandoned checkout notification, this way you'll prevent sending out doubled campaigns.

In comparison to Shopify, beside the checkout, Recart captures emails for abandoned carts from several sources, including other popup plugins, like Privy, Wheelio, OptiMonk and so on. In addition, Recart captures emails from conventional newsletter subscription forms and the checkout page as well.

Webshopdesign

don't install this app,the shopify recover sales are much good,this app is pice of shit,

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We tried reaching out to you to find out what issues you were having exactly, but received no reply unfortunately. :( If you'd like to give Recart another try, please feel free to get in touch, we'd be more than happy to help you set it up on your store! :)

Cart Abandonement Test

It doesn't work. I installed it and it says 'ok'. That's it.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! :)
We couldn't find any conversations on this - our support team is always more than happy to help you with any issues you may have, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help! :)

1 2 3 4 6 Next