Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Kewlioo

I just realized all my emails were sent to the spam folder, also, no new features in the past 6 months...

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

At Recart we send emails via Mailgun. They are one of the best email providers for sending emails at scale. We have a dedicated account manager who keeps his eyes on the IP reputation of Recart. He makes sure everything goes smoothly and the deliverability rate stays at the top.

Our inside tests indicated that Recart emails go to inbox in the largest inboxes like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL. However, according to Mailgun, going to spam is inevitable. Spam filters are so complicated, one email provider can't comply with all of them.

Our average spam rate is 0,01%, so only a very few emails go to spam.

In conclusion, no matter what, a little percent of your emails will go spam. At Recart, we'll improve our emails in the future to comply with all the CAN-SPAM Act rules and try to avoid more spam folders.

We've released a lot of new features in the past and we are about to launch several more next month!

Angrykittyonline

update - 1/25/2019
the app still charging us??

Recart - Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox (Uninstalled)

$29.00

Recart Paid Plan: 2019-01-18 - 2019-02-17

I made sure to wait a bit before posting my review to watch how the app worked.

I am always on the hunt for more data that can help me contact and bring back my customers. I really feel any customer who makes a cart has a good amount of interest, you just need to help them along in the purchase. People are busy and on the go and they simply forget you.Not because your unforgettable but because they have so much going in there phone world, there carrying around a little computer all day long and browse many sites.

Because of this you must grab and hold then anyway you can until you become a staple in there minds.

I love using my checkout abandonment app, i can Re-Target those people and it works but what about the carts? Until now i was losing 100% data on people who where placing things in there carts and leaving and i had no idea how many!

I was happy to see how many people liked products and what ones and added them to the cart however did not complete the sale YIKES!

I love that this app gives you a popup so when they go to place items in there carts they now have the choice to enter there email and now i have that data collected so i can re-target them with there carts. The downside would be the people who do not enter there emails you can not re-target and that's a shame and i hope will be a upgrade in someway to grab them to.

Overall the extra data and emails i am collecting and able to make more sales from makes me very happy. I really think this app gives you an insight into what your customers love the most and what items in your stock our the hottest!

I will give this app a 95% A and hope that there is an upgrade to re-target the other people who do not enter there emails in the future. I would also like to see an option to have more then 3 re-target emails i prefer a few more. I like the ability to try harder to bring my customers back. Maybe if they could just click and save there carts with say there Facebook profile somehow it would be less work for them and we would capture more. Just an idea.

This app is worth your time and yes you should install and use it! you must have this data and you have to re-target! This app is worth the money!

Happy and thank you!
www.dirtysouthvintage.com

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I can see that the issue you mentioned is solved now by our support team, I am glad to see that. :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)

Yourgreatfinds

This was a pretty good app during the trial. I really liked it. The data by the way is incomplete and there are many errors. While my trial was live this company apparently changed hands and the price more than doubled.
After much thought I decided to give it a try and pay for the app. I signed up. Nothing has happened. The app is not working. I'm paying but nothing. I see a few collected emails here and there, but nothing like before. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and nothing. Slow response by support to my inquiries. I'm going to have to cancel the service and request a refund or contact my credit card company for non-delivery. I am so disappointed. I was hoping that this would be a good thing.

March 21, 2019

Thanks you for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)
I am glad that you had a great experience with Recart in your trial period. Also, I can see that the support team was able to solve your issue after your subscription started. We are very happy that you decided to keep using Recart.
Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible - as we did in your case as well.
If you need any assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)

Infamous Vapes

** updated** Apparently the people at Recart don't like negative reviews. I received an email in less than 5 minutes after posting the last review.

Please understand, if you have an issue and talk with them via the chat option, the customer service reps do not communicate with each other. This leaves for one employee to email me passively aggressively accusing me of lying about the last review.

I have no idea if this is actually working. The emails sent don't correspond to the list of abandoned checkouts on shopify.

Customer service didn't even know or have answers, said they would get back to me in a couple hours, to no avail.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart.

Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible.

We advise you to turn off the Shopify abandoned checkout notification, this way you'll prevent sending out doubled campaigns.

In comparison to Shopify, beside the checkout, Recart captures emails for abandoned carts from several sources, including other popup plugins, like Privy, Wheelio, OptiMonk and so on. In addition, Recart captures emails from conventional newsletter subscription forms and the checkout page as well.

Webshopdesign

don't install this app,the shopify recover sales are much good,this app is pice of shit,

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We tried reaching out to you to find out what issues you were having exactly, but received no reply unfortunately. :( If you'd like to give Recart another try, please feel free to get in touch, we'd be more than happy to help you set it up on your store! :)

Cart Abandonement Test

It doesn't work. I installed it and it says 'ok'. That's it.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! :)
We couldn't find any conversations on this - our support team is always more than happy to help you with any issues you may have, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help! :)

1 2 3 4 6 Next