Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Oasis Seven

I use this app currently to recover abandonment cart messages into buying customers. For this I've enabled the option to send updates to messenger along with giving them a discount. I think this would recover my many abandonment carts and help me drive more conversions. Even though I like the overall system, the interface of the app itself could be improved. You need a few to figure things out and navigating could be a challenge and it can get a little daunting at first. If they could work on that and make things more accessible and visible, this should be amazing.

GrabBaggs

I love reconnecting with customers through messenger. Following up on abandoned carts and letting people know about new offers and sales is a powerful capability.

BAYOOYOO

Everything was included as described. app looks amazing . I'm very satisfied! i used it to keep contact with my customers.

Shopiuk Store

BEST APP EVER THE EASIEST WAY TO TURN YOUR VISITORS INTO REGULAR CUSTOMERS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP TO EVERYONE..! LOVED THE INSTANT CAMPAIGNS IN THE APP. Need improvement with add to cart button

eDeals Outlet

This app is a must if you want to make extra $$$ with your ecommerce store!

Great UI and over delivers on value. I would recommend to anybody who loves improving their backend strategy!

Secrettees

I'm trying to test this app, hope it helps us make more sales. Don't know how to use it effectively....

EzySteal

I have used other apps for recover add to carts but I think Recart stands out for its simplicity. Super easy to install and customer support is on point. I highly recommend using this app!

The Magic Camp Pro

i use this app help me generate a lot more sales!great app must have!!amazing.this app will automatically help you bring back customer

thedogswagshop

app took a while to learn but was pretty useful. still need to try more to say for sure. like it overall tho.

this Pop Shop

I installed this app last month and use it everyday. Great App! Highly Recommended! Easy to operate!