Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Embroidery Boutique

Awesome app based on the trial. Anxious to see the results with long term use. Did not realize the monthly fee increased as sales from using the app increase.

Avenue8

Great app for recovering abandoned carts! Would really recommend this app to everyone who is selling on Shopify.

Cuistotfolie

Best app ever, messenger marketing is so powerful and my results are much better since i had this application

Barkers & Waggers

Great app! A must have for every business! Very easy to use and to set up! Can turn a lot of abandoned carts into profit! 100% recommend!

Direct Komin

i used this apps for my shopify, this is very helpful apps. it help me doing mailing to customers and very good apps

OSIRISTORE

Franchement rien à redire application qui fait gagné des ventes!
parfait pour les relances je recommande.

Babyagu

I used this app and it is brilliant I think it has helped me a lot when I need to get my cusstomers back to get our products

Luxury creation shop

Thanks for this magnifique app. elle est au top pour les campagnes et pour gerer les messages clients

wodobow

I instaled this app and it's awesome. We recommend. she is self-explanatory and does a great job. The instalation is super easy.

Stuff-n-Stuff

I used this app to help me boost sales. Haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm pretty excited. :)