Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Aholic & Co.

Really great app and great chat assistance! They truly help you to increase you purchases conversions...

Power Latina

So far one of the cleanest looking apps that I have actually kept in my store. Works well so far for me.

Thank you so much!

8Sheep

This app is much simpler to use vs. other cart abandonment apps I've looked at. Would definitely recommend.

Luckybeststuff.com

Very helpful. Stuff is super advisable. Love this app. If you unlock more they will give you +21 days free trial

OVO AIR TECH

I will recommend this app to any new launched business on shopify. First, because this is a wonderfool tool to convert abandoned cart and also to optimize your messenger opt in. Secondly because the software is really simple to use, and finally because they have the best customer contact relationship that I ever seen ! Thanks Recart !

Thank you so much! :)

The Epic Eclectic Shop

The app is very easy to use and has helped me obtain some new subscribers. I am excited to see how it will help me grow my business in the future as I am just starting out!

HYPE BEAR

Nice app, very very recommended and has also a fast customer support. I had a little problem with my subscription and they were able to help me within 24h

March 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! :)

OutPeach

Very quick customer service times, i recommend, you need to type alot of words for shopify to submit the review but it's all good all praises to the most high god is the greatest :)

THE-ANSWER THE ULTIMATE FAT BURNER

This app is a must have i have use many other apps, and have no hair left!!!
Recart is a one stop-shop this should increase sales and optimize your conversion rate with at least 15%
And support is amazing!!!Freaking Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
integration is seamless and it performs well i had a few problems and support helped me in a matter of 24 hours !!
you guys Rock!!!!

Thank you so much! :)

18decbeauty

Very cool app for abandoned checkouts especially. I love the customization and how the tutorial is done, really helpful!