Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

The Magic Camp Pro

i use this app help me generate a lot more sales!great app must have!!amazing.this app will automatically help you bring back customer

thedogswagshop

app took a while to learn but was pretty useful. still need to try more to say for sure. like it overall tho.

this Pop Shop

I installed this app last month and use it everyday. Great App! Highly Recommended! Easy to operate!

innov8tion

Have not had a chance to really get into the app and how it works, but so far I really like the tool and what it offers.

MakeMeMeow

Just downloaded it 3 days ago. Have yet to test its effectiveness but we'll see for now and i'll update my review if it good!

Fortist

This app seems it has a lot of potential. I'm definitely going to be trying it for my abandonment cart sequences and others as well. Thanks!

oddbits-us

Great app. Would be better if could choose the font for recart widget instead of it taking heading font.

ASDYDYSHOP

Une application vraiment efficace pour récupérer les paniers abandonnés.
Merci beaucoup pour cette application et l'aide apportée.

HyperAchat

i used this app to help me do abandoned cart.I really like how it send automatic emails. It would be nice if it did design better

Tec Academy

Aplicativo bastante util. Espero que venha so pra somar na minha lojinha. Agradeco a equipe recart!!!