Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 7, 2019

Best Messenger APP, hands down!
The Recart Team is the best, their customer support is out of this world awesome.
If you don't intall this: go home, you are drunk.

COSMILA
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Time spent using app: 2 months
Recart replied November 5, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us!

If you'd like to increase your conversion rates further, we'd highly recommend checking out this article on our blog:

If you have any questions, feel free to get back to us via our in-app chat and we'd be more than happy to help you out!

August 19, 2019

The customer service has been very good. Prompt responses and helped me get this setup and working with other apps on my store. I look forward to using the app.

Luscious Tone
Time spent using app: 4 months

Thanks for the review!

Customer service is indeed very important to us and we're really glad that we've made a mark.

You have been using us for a couple of months now, so feel free to get back to us via the in-app chat and a team member of ours would be happy to help you tweak your setup based on your stats.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

August 11, 2019

100/100 Technical Support!
if you have any problem, they answer real quick

And their features are literally the best among all chat apps :)

Florancy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Recart replied November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Feel free to reach out in the future as well via out in-app chat. Our Customer Success team is happy to help out wether it's a technical question or even marketing related.

August 9, 2019

Excellent support (Greg for my part), he was very honest, and advise me a lot, on the 3 best tools to use and not to use.
He translate in FRENCH my Messenger Pack , which was usefull for me!
i recommand.

NATALISIA
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 2, 2019

I recommend it!
I like the app with the great support.
I believe it can help me a lot.
Recommend it again !

divaslily
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited July 28, 2019

This app is cost friendlier, easier and more powerful than any other messenger abandoned cart program.

It has easy integrations too. I use it every day to increase sales. Probably the #1 tool for any shopify site.

I've used them all and this is the leader by far.

Norse Tradesman
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 19, 2019

Great support,all of my questions was answered. Very useful app, I'm absolutely satisfied............

Garuda Home and Art
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 17, 2019

Great app with great support. Still testing it, but I believe it can help me achieve my goals. I recommend it.

Simply Eco Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 17, 2019

haven't used it yet but they got excellent customer support. app itself has a lot of customization available and smooth integration with other marketing apps.

Hipglam
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 17, 2019

Great app !!! But the best point with Recart is the customer service, the support is really reactive and they answer all your questions and even give you some advice on how make your shop profitable using Recart.
I deeply recommand this app to anyone.

PauseCadeau.com