Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

HyperAchat

i used this app to help me do abandoned cart.I really like how it send automatic emails. It would be nice if it did design better

Tec Academy

Aplicativo bastante util. Espero que venha so pra somar na minha lojinha. Agradeco a equipe recart!!!

medulla-market

This is a must-have app for any e-commerce. The messages to abandon cart customers via the facebook messenger is a game changer.

abbaloon

HI. Recart is a great app, it has helped me set up my business. Thanks a lot to the whole team and good job.

Circuit Vault

Awesome app. Hoping it will do the trick getting some more buyers. Im counting on this to work......

Goody Cave

Easy to use, Simple, Best app to recover carts, loved it so much, can't open a store without it. Incredible work.

Glory Shop EU

The messenger campaign feature is what I was looking for, and it works perfectly. Hopefully, the abandoned cart emails feature comes in the future for EU Shops. Keep doing the good work.

Loviplet VIP

Great happy I recommend it I liked it a lot it fulfills its function and helped me a lot 100 because I feel recommendable

SavageDoggy

Really helps decrease the cart abandonment rate! Messenger marketing is the future. The CTR of Messenger Messages is way higher than Emails.

Blue Bruce

Nice app! It Helped us redeem a lot of orders.It is very convenient to use and easy to operate. It is recommended to everyone, can help you recover a lot of lost orders, and the credibility is much higher.