Recart: SMS & Messenger

SMS & FB Messenger Marketing: Pop-ups, Flows and SMS Campaigns

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS & Messenger marketing popups, campaigns, automations

trulyawesomestuff

I managed to boost my total revenue by 12% with Recart.

I was new to the messenger, but the effective onboarding and strategy consultation with the success team helped me a lot. I advise everyone to jump on their scale plan (they are not advertising this, kind of a VIP program), because you'll get a lot of extra benefits.

I had the absolute best experience with Recart. The messenger aligned with my already existing email strategy is a killer combo, can't wait to add Recart to my other stores as well. $$$

thetouchcalf

Recart is a true game-changer. They inserted Messenger features in our popups so we started generating subscribers from day 1. Messenger is the marketing channel you shouldn't miss. Highly recommended!

ShoppersNova

Location India

got started with Recart...amazing features ...very good experience...very good support..on free triAL WORK LIKE PRO

The Sparkle Place

This App is the Best and a Must Have for your store. I use it to recover Carts, to send Discounts to my Customer and Cutomer Chat. Each job it does have generated additional revenue. It is easy to install and is User Friendly.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart dashboard. :)

Global Hot Deals

looks great so far and promising - great customer support and installation troubles easily fixed (make sure to disable any other facebook messenger apps as it will conflict with some features)

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :) Also, very useful information, special thanks for that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team, we are happy to help. :)

Boutique Maman

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 3 years

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!

Inovate Life

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recart has many useful features and integrations, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

June 2, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback. :) We were happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. :) Also, don't forget to check out our Smart Display option on our Wheelio integration. :)

WaterlooMademoiselle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

June 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. :) We hope Recart brings you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)

UltraSmooth

Location France

Insanely great app, and the support even better. Beyond its value as an app, the entire team is wonderful

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy that you are satisfied with out product. We wish great success to your business. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Wapeetee

Location France

Just started using this app on my shop which is not live yet.
Many features are available, I didn't test everything yet but these are different ways to get subscribers for sure...
The support was really responsive and helped me to complete the app translation. Great experience so far !

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot. :) I hope you had time to experience with all of our feature. Please let us know if you have further questions, we are grad to assist. :)