Recart Messenger Marketing

Recart Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

SexyWaist.net

This thing has been a real piece of $#@% so far. Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times (I keep getting emails that I'm getting charged again even though I follow the way their support articles tell me to do it). Nothing is rendering properly. Customer support hasn't responded via live chat. Feeling like a scam.

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)
Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible - as we did in your case as well. The extra charges that happened after you activated your paid subscription multiple times had been refunded. As per our conversation, the subscriber tools didn't render because the browser cached the old settings, which was solved by opening a new incognito window.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future in case you need any help! :)

Luxome

Installed this and tested it for about 5m and had all sorts of issues. On my iPhone X the button to send to messenger wouldn't work so right after I add to cart I get a pop-up that doesn't work. I had another person try it and it's not a one-click solution, you click, then it opens another page and then asks you to authenticate again. Most of our users are mobile and taking someone that just added something to their cart to a whole new page and through several clicks just isn't going to work for us. The chat also made me authenticate on my phone, so it was not seamless either. In all of the marketing material it shows a simple click to opt-in, but doesn't mention opening a new screen on mobile and then having them authenticate again through facebook. I don't want to take anyone out of a purchase flow to another page. Great idea, but still needs some work.

March 13, 2019

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app and we hope we can clarify the things which weren't working properly for you during your tests.
Please know that Facebook currently doesn't support Safari for its Messenger plugins. But don't worry, your users can reach your store via the Facebook in-app browser where the plugin will appear properly and since mobile traffic is directed there, this shouldn't affect your conversation rate significantly.
The mentioned pop-up window for the Messenger Widget is only showing up - during the opt-in - if your visitors aren't logged in into their Facebook accounts.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard from you. If you would give another try to Recart, we would be more than happy to help you set up your account properly in order to get more revenue and subscribers.

Shepherd Webshop

When i add to cart i get an empty cart just because the recart app was activated. Bullshit app. lost a lot of sales

March 21, 2019

We are really sad something like this happened to you. We've tested the Messenger Add to Cart popup on your store and it added the product to the cart without any issues. We've also checked your abandoned cart and there are several from 20th where the product was added.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.

Legging Hut

these guys have double charged me twice, then after I uninstalled their app after months of not benefiting from it, they charged me again. Might be a good app for you, but a BIG THUMBS DOWN on their billing department/system!!!!!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! :)

The cause of these charges is the way app subscriptions work on Shopify - if you uninstall an app, your subscription automatically gets cancelled. As our monthly usage fee is pre-paid when you re-installed Recart and re-subscribed, you got charged again automatically.

However in case you contact us directly about the double charges, we can offer you a refund. ;)

Anjali Yogi

Doesn't work at all and difficult to find how to unsubscribe. I'm not satisfy. I paid 3 months for nothing

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback. :)
Our team tried contacting you to resolve any issues you had, but we haven't received a reply from you. In case you'd like to give Recart another try with proper assistance, please feel free to get in touch - we're always more than happy to help! :)

BRKLY.nl

Misleading app. Doesn't work as described.
Very disappointed in the service or Recart Messenger Marketing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
It seems to be caused by a misunderstanding that we'd love to help you sort out. Please get back to us so that we can get to the bottom of your issue and so that you can have the user experience you were hoping for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mondosol shop

I have tried this app for messenger retargeting and abandoned cart. I have not got improvements. As Recart offers 30 days or an initial 7 days trial and a trial extension of 21 days for completing 3 easy goals (completed), you get charged $29. It's confusing and a way to steal you money. I would NOT recommend using this app.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the review! :)
We do offer a 7+21 day free trial, and even if the trial period expires we never start charging you unless you activate your paid Recart subscription manually on the billing page.
Our support team is always more than happy to help you if you're confused about our billing system - or anything else really - so please feel free to get in touch anytime! :)

My Little Things Shop

still figuring out how it works, they say its free trial, but when you install it they ask you to write a nice review about them and do othr things to extend the free trial

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate the feedback.
When you sign up for Recart, you start an initial 7 days of free trial. We indeed offer an extension to up to 28 days through completing simple actions.
I believe there was a misunderstanding here since we never offered a trial for Shopify reviews, we aren't allowed to do so and we highlighted this fact on the Extend Your Trial page as well. We offer a trial for other goals such as 'enabling Messenger subscription', etc.
Our support team is always here to help you if you have any question so please don't hesitate to contact us! :)

The Tec

I used this app to help me with retargetting, Really usedful. It generates me at least $1K extra sales. Yes, I did enjoy it.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we're more than happy to hear that Recart has been working well for you! :)
Based on your review, I suppose you gave us a one star review by accident, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could edit that. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need help with anything! :)

FitCapri

Received an email that a cart was recovered and an order placed for $71. The cart did exist, however your app rounded the amount up from $70.99 - I've not yet seen anything stating that you do rounding, but when it comes to accurate revenue, that action is dubious, and more to the point, no such order was placed. How do I trust an app that has given me bad data from the beginning?

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

We only round the sales value on our dashboard to make it easier to display - as the dashboard is designed to be able to display multiple currencies, this way the values can be represented more aesthetically.

However when it comes to calculating the extra revenue for each month, we use the accurate values without rounding, so it won't affect the accuracy of the generated extra revenue.

In case you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us in the future! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5