Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Jabees Store

We were getting some inaccurate 'Extra Sales' claimed by Recart so we started to write down the 'Extra Sales' and our actual sales on Shopify since 22-Dec-2020, we compared the data each day, unfortunately, almost 80% of the 'Extra Sales' are not really matching our actual sales. Let's take the most recent data on 03-Jan-2021 as an example, Recart said we've got 2 orders as the 'Extra Sales', however, we got only one order on that day. This is just one of the many inaccurate data we are having. Not sure if other users are having the same issue like ours? We sent messages to the customer support team. At the beginning, they said we should use the unique promo code for Recart - And yes we did, but the Extra Sales didn't match. We provided the screenshot showing all the proofs. And then the last reply we got is as below: "I have looked into the Sponsored Message and it had a different discount code, that I think you have not sent over previously. I have removed this code from the Sponsored message now, because I believe the code was still active, and that is why Recart kept attributing sales from it. Regarding the difference of the Extra Sales what you see on the discount code in Shopify and in Recart, the explanation is the purchases when the user does not redeem the code, but comes back to the store from a Recart message. A sale is attributed to Recart if a customer opens or clicks a Messenger notification sent by Recart and makes the purchase in the next 72 hours. Therefore, the code does not have to be used for Recart to count the Extra Sales, it is enough to get the message and purchase in the following 72 hours. Please let me know if it makes sense." I think they are telling us no matter if the sales are with the unique Recart code, or without the code, they can be counted as the 'Extra Sales' from Recart, so we've got to pay the higher monthly rate. That's ridiculous! On 03-Jan-2021, we got one order, and you claimed we got two orders and all these two orders were from Recart. How we can verify? Anyone has the same concern? We are happy to pay higher if Recart is really generating the extra sales for our store. But their replies are irresponsible and they don't even provide a solution on how we can verify where are the sales really from! Will keep spreading this out, reporting to Shopify and other social media platforms until we get a CORRECT ANSWER!

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are committed to answer all your questions and fix this problem as soon as possible!

Therefore we have reached out to you directly, and we would appreciate if you got back to us.

Thanks a lot,

Just Riding

We were really pleased with the guidance and support in getting set up I honestly can not fault them as a company with regards to attention to their customers, Anca was dedicated in looking after us and our business. Sadly shortly after installation facebook changed the way in which messages can be delivered which meant that we could not collect subscribers which was 80% of the point of installing the app, to offer a discount on a new messaging channel in return for future direct marketing opportunities. After FB's changes to all EU stores this was no longer possible. We flows which we set up to engage the customers who abandoned carts were also effected by this, without buttons they would no longer be able to return to cart to checkout from the message. We would also not be able to message anyone we had spoke to before on messenger.. along with many other limitation including no images in the messages also which was a shame. Its not the fault of RECART, I don't blame them as the changes facebook made due to GDPR were out of their control, however billing us for a product that did not work at all was more than a bit harsh. I think we should have been given an apology for all hours we invested into setting up the flows within the app, and refunded in full or had the option to be refunded in full. To be honest I think legally because the product was absolutely no longer as advertised they must refund us... but I would rather state my disappointment here and go our separate ways than chase a company for a wasted $300.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

We are very sorry for your disappointment and we apologize for your bad experience.

Nevertheless we do not want to let you go with this negative impression, so we have reached out to you in private in order to sort things out.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Cool Ski Goggles

I'm a 1-year user. DO NOT RECOMMEND

$$$$ Far too expensive, trust me!
And if you want to cancel you need to contact their team which is very annoying.

Got charged for 6 months and didn't get a sale, to be fair I wasn't advertising for traffic but they aren't fair to their pricing. Expect to pay a premium each month.

Would only recommend to people who have a large budget, its not that great and a 'competitors have FREE options' that can do everything this tool does.

July 17, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry that you had such experience with Recart. :/

We'd like to sort this out, so we reached out to you today to figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there. :)

Thanks,

Kingsden Home

You guys literally charged my credit card without my approval, so I would like my money back.

June 25, 2020

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart, we'd like to sort this out. We've reached out to you via email yesterday so we can figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Recart

Kneele

From the first day I installed this app, the app did not connect with my facebook page. Got Customer Service help - replied after a few hrs - and page got connected. I played around with the app a little bit. Made some abandoned cart messages.

The next day, the app disconnected from my facebook page again. Got help, fixed it. But no abandoned carts showed up in the app, despite having a list on Shopify.

Then, the app disconnected a THIRD time - And it got fixed again. The CS was suggesting a bunch of possible reasons, like changes to my facebook security settings, antivirus, etc. None of which are applicable in my situation.

So my abandoned cart messaging system still does not work and the customer service seems to be calling me Stephanie now (who is this?) and did not fully answer my questions.

To top it off, I got daily marketing emails asking how I'm connecting with customers etc - well, I'm not, because your app is not working and none of your technicians and customer support is able to identify why.

I wonder how you get so many good reviews if you're not able to fix these fundamental issues I'm experiencing with your app?

November 23, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback!

We're very sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best. Please know that there was a technical issue on our side which resulted in a Facebook page connection loss and it affected more of our merchants. Once we have identified the cause of the issue, our developer team has started to fix it immediately. We're sorry that you were one of the merchants who had to experience this.

We sent you an email addressing your abandoned cart issue, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Simple Life Nutrition

All the reviews on this app have been great so we gave it a shot. We found it to be virtually useless over 2 weeks. Wouldn't recommend.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you were hoping for.

Our team has tried to get in touch with you via multiple channels, however we didn't hear back from you.

Feel free to get back to us via our in app support or via support@recart.com and we'd be happy to reset the trial period for you as well as help with optimizing your account to achieve the best results.

Best Wishes,

CHIC Oral Care

Totally suck!!! The messenger widget is blank and I asked for help. I've waited more than 10 hrs to have a reply. After that...no update but kept sending me marketing emails. Please remember most of us are just a user not a developer, but CS asked me to find out the solution but without support. Definitely won't recommend to others. CS is too slow to reply.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We always do our best to reply in a timely manner, however due to timezone differences it might take up to 12 hours in some cases.

After our developer team investigated your case, they have found that the error is caused by some codes in your template files which they were unable to resolve, so we suggested you contact your theme's developer, providing the necessary details to resolve the issue.

Please do get back to us on https://recart.com's support and we'd happy to give you further guidance on how to fix this as well as reset your trial time so that you can try us out once we're working fully on your site.

Have a great day, we're looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Score Flash Deals

I tried using this app and the Abandoned Cart Recovery app from the same developer. Neither worked in my store. With this one in particular, the "Sticky Coupon" or whatever wouldn't go away - it was blocking another app I have installed for social proof. I tried turning it off, I tried editing what it said - all to no avail. I would not recommend using this app, as it is way to buggy for me.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

It's your browser's cookies causing this issue for you. Can you please try again, using a new incognito window to check it?

Once that's done, please get back to us via our chat and we'd be happy to help you with setting up everything optimally.

Best wishes,

Pick zone

your system sucks ! i cant even connect to your system, cant login even ive already sign up, do something about this .

May 23, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best.

I sent you an email addressing the problem, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Best,
Recart Support team

Just Want Sport

je suis extrêmement déçu du service client ! ils sont bon qu'a envoyé des pages et ne résolve pas les problèmes,
pourtant il y' a réellement un beug, aucun de mes amis n'a réussi a s'inscrire !
Et meme pire j'ai perdu de l'argent avec cette APP , a chaque fois que je l'active cela perturbe les clients qui ne reçoivent pas leur code promo ....

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. :)

I just answered your ticket, as we are working on your request the best we can. Could you please reply back? We would love to solve it for you, so that Recart can bring your subscribers and extra sales. :)

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6