Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

CHIC Oral Care

Totally suck!!! The messenger widget is blank and I asked for help. I've waited more than 10 hrs to have a reply. After that...no update but kept sending me marketing emails. Please remember most of us are just a user not a developer, but CS asked me to find out the solution but without support. Definitely won't recommend to others. CS is too slow to reply.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We always do our best to reply in a timely manner, however due to timezone differences it might take up to 12 hours in some cases.

After our developer team investigated your case, they have found that the error is caused by some codes in your template files which they were unable to resolve, so we suggested you contact your theme's developer, providing the necessary details to resolve the issue.

Please do get back to us on https://recart.com's support and we'd happy to give you further guidance on how to fix this as well as reset your trial time so that you can try us out once we're working fully on your site.

Have a great day, we're looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

The Recart team

Score Flash Deals

I tried using this app and the Abandoned Cart Recovery app from the same developer. Neither worked in my store. With this one in particular, the "Sticky Coupon" or whatever wouldn't go away - it was blocking another app I have installed for social proof. I tried turning it off, I tried editing what it said - all to no avail. I would not recommend using this app, as it is way to buggy for me.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

It's your browser's cookies causing this issue for you. Can you please try again, using a new incognito window to check it?

Once that's done, please get back to us via our chat and we'd be happy to help you with setting up everything optimally.

Best wishes,

The Recart team

Pick zone

your system sucks ! i cant even connect to your system, cant login even ive already sign up, do something about this .

May 23, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best.

I sent you an email addressing the problem, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Best,
Recart Support team

Just Want Sport

je suis extrêmement déçu du service client ! ils sont bon qu'a envoyé des pages et ne résolve pas les problèmes,
pourtant il y' a réellement un beug, aucun de mes amis n'a réussi a s'inscrire !
Et meme pire j'ai perdu de l'argent avec cette APP , a chaque fois que je l'active cela perturbe les clients qui ne reçoivent pas leur code promo ....

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. :)

I just answered your ticket, as we are working on your request the best we can. Could you please reply back? We would love to solve it for you, so that Recart can bring your subscribers and extra sales. :)

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

SexyWaist.net

This thing has been a real piece of $#@% so far. Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times (I keep getting emails that I'm getting charged again even though I follow the way their support articles tell me to do it). Nothing is rendering properly. Customer support hasn't responded via live chat. Feeling like a scam.

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)
Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible - as we did in your case as well. The extra charges that happened after you activated your paid subscription multiple times had been refunded. As per our conversation, the subscriber tools didn't render because the browser cached the old settings, which was solved by opening a new incognito window.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future in case you need any help! :)

Luxome

Installed this and tested it for about 5m and had all sorts of issues. On my iPhone X the button to send to messenger wouldn't work so right after I add to cart I get a pop-up that doesn't work. I had another person try it and it's not a one-click solution, you click, then it opens another page and then asks you to authenticate again. Most of our users are mobile and taking someone that just added something to their cart to a whole new page and through several clicks just isn't going to work for us. The chat also made me authenticate on my phone, so it was not seamless either. In all of the marketing material it shows a simple click to opt-in, but doesn't mention opening a new screen on mobile and then having them authenticate again through facebook. I don't want to take anyone out of a purchase flow to another page. Great idea, but still needs some work.

March 13, 2019

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app and we hope we can clarify the things which weren't working properly for you during your tests.
Please know that Facebook currently doesn't support Safari for its Messenger plugins. But don't worry, your users can reach your store via the Facebook in-app browser where the plugin will appear properly and since mobile traffic is directed there, this shouldn't affect your conversation rate significantly.
The mentioned pop-up window for the Messenger Widget is only showing up - during the opt-in - if your visitors aren't logged in into their Facebook accounts.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard from you. If you would give another try to Recart, we would be more than happy to help you set up your account properly in order to get more revenue and subscribers.

Shepherd Webshop

When i add to cart i get an empty cart just because the recart app was activated. Bullshit app. lost a lot of sales

March 21, 2019

We are really sad something like this happened to you. We've tested the Messenger Add to Cart popup on your store and it added the product to the cart without any issues. We've also checked your abandoned cart and there are several from 20th where the product was added.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.

Legging Hut

these guys have double charged me twice, then after I uninstalled their app after months of not benefiting from it, they charged me again. Might be a good app for you, but a BIG THUMBS DOWN on their billing department/system!!!!!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! :)

The cause of these charges is the way app subscriptions work on Shopify - if you uninstall an app, your subscription automatically gets cancelled. As our monthly usage fee is pre-paid when you re-installed Recart and re-subscribed, you got charged again automatically.

However in case you contact us directly about the double charges, we can offer you a refund. ;)

Anjali Yogi

Doesn't work at all and difficult to find how to unsubscribe. I'm not satisfy. I paid 3 months for nothing

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback. :)
Our team tried contacting you to resolve any issues you had, but we haven't received a reply from you. In case you'd like to give Recart another try with proper assistance, please feel free to get in touch - we're always more than happy to help! :)

BRKLY.nl

Misleading app. Doesn't work as described.
Very disappointed in the service or Recart Messenger Marketing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
It seems to be caused by a misunderstanding that we'd love to help you sort out. Please get back to us so that we can get to the bottom of your issue and so that you can have the user experience you were hoping for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6