Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Dream A Pillow

The app subscription tools does not work for the safari browser or the instagram browser which make it too useful for mobile heavy traffic. The Subscription tool is supposed to detect the customers facebook login so they can easily subscribe, but instead it asks them to enter their username and password on a separate page which of course hurts conversion a lot.

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I just checked your ticket with us and it seems that this issue was solved. We are happy to help you further if you need us. You can message us on your Recart dashboard and our support team will be with you as soon as possible.

MagTrim Designs LLC

This app is good but the support SUCKS! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get your list of emails from abandon carts sent to you! They never respond to messages or emails! HORRIBLE SERVICE! Beware!

Ssclub

they ended the trial within minutes of installing their app

Fun Buy Shop

This could be a very good app. Unfortunately it is unable to capture past abandoned carts.

Plust it's real benefits only appear once you have high number of visitors to your store.

I will un-install for now. In the future once I have high number of visitors I might re-install this app and give it 4 or 5 stars.

Whoak

For the add to cart messenger abandon cart feature, you are requred to have a line of text underneath the widget, and its HUGE and you can't leave it blank. Really wish there was a way around this since it takes up a lot of real estate - still waiting to hear back from customer service on a fix for this.

Also the load time (atleast on my page) for the widget is another 3-5 seconds after the page actually loads, so it doesn't load with the rest of the content on my site.

Otherwise - seems to have a lot of great features, but just 2 major drawbacks for me.

Fresh Air Forever

I am writing this review because it is required to extend the free trial.

Setup was not too painful, but it was confusing. Previewing what the experience will be like for my customers is very difficult. They have some nice defaults and templates, so getting started is fairly easy.

They don't automatically set colors based on my stores's theme. That would be a great feature to add.

So far no carts have been recovered, so I can't say it is worth the price. Speaking of the price, I find the pricing model rather confusing. The 7+21 free trial is also confusing.

Given the free trial, I would recommend trying out Recart for the free trial. But until/unless I get enough recovered carts to justify the price, I can't say it is worth the price.

UPDATE: I have lowered the review to 2 stars because I have still had no carts recovered and they have made the free trial extension very confusing. I really would like this to work, but the whole point of this app is to increase sales, and they have not delivered on that. They ought to have the free trial last forever until you start getting sales. Other apps (such as Limespot) work like that.

Its Not Seasonal

Haven't yet used this app...but am hopeful it will improve my conversion rate

Hifiteamshop

Lots of problems, did not work correctly, in one month we had to pay 3 times, no money back......
Also big speed problems with shop.

Dudetstore

nice app good great liiiiiiiiike it

Terrenewear

Recart works great...when it works. 6 potential customers with emails over the past 24 hours and none of the campaigns are triggering.

Previous 1