Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Recart
4.8
Edited October 26, 2020

This app so far has helped me with a bit of conversion, yet, at the same time, got me lost some profits as well. First of all the unsubscribe button did not work, annoyed the hell out of my customers. I had to manually go unsubscribing every single person. Second of all, this is what disturbing: the abandoned cart keeps sending message to people who have already converted. I had some discount codes for the abandoned cart and customer came back and asked me to refund back as "i did not see this code when i purchased". Support is good, tried to fix the problem but at the end of the day, still not fixing anything. 1 star non-negotiable. Updated: I updated to 3 stars since the support is helping. Recently discovered that more than 1 person has subscribed but not in the subscriber list. This will make it hard once the customer decides to unsubscribe. Bottom line is, I'll surely give you 5 stars if my problem is fixed, and comitted to the plan as you've been helping me with more conversions.

J&C. Homewares & Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Recart replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are sorry that you had such a bad experience with our services. :(

Your request was answered via email, and we hope to sort this out as soon as possible.

Best,
Recart team

December 4, 2018

Half the functions don't work with the app, for example, the Push Notifications. The only thing that works reliably is the abandoned cart automatic messages.

ATH
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2018

Je trouve ce logiciel très intéressant pour tout ce qui marketing et vente, propose la récupération des paniers abandonnés...

CHIC & VOUS
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 20, 2018

the pre-check widget is over. it is a bad news i hope they will find a better solution. i wait the update.

Boosttonquotidien.com
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 13, 2018

Its my first time using this app. in the end of the month im will come back to tell if its good or not ;)

ODDINKS