Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

MANIMAL

App has some impressive integrations and strategies to make up for the pre-check loss that occurred in April.

When we had issues getting everything setup and making the widgets show properly within our theme their customer service team worked with us for a week, providing great service and setting everything up just right.

Gave a 4 out of 5 stars because the load time of our pages did suffer a bit due to some of the apps features.

At the end of the day we did not decide to stay with Recart - as the strategies did not line up with our branding and preferred method of customer communications but that has nothing to do with the app itself or the team behind it.

Thanks for the great service Walter & Soma.

Bench

Great app so far, though wish there was lot more customization to the shopify widgets (color, font, text, placement, etc)

Zalaxion

I just configure the app. Super easy.
Waiting for first results.
Perhaps a few things to configure some info seen by customers in French. (e.g. 'get it in messenger' text button or Rob not you ?.....

Petit Cactus

Application au top , et support très réactif! Cette application m'aidera réélement à faire des ventes, !

Dawn's Mansion

It's a great app, I like how their features worked. Their customer service is excellent when they're online. They settled my issues almost immediately every time.

However there's a little improvement needed, I wish I can create flow and further my conversation with customers in messenger. Besides that when I open the app, I have to stare at the loading page, if not it will mostly fail and I have to reload it a few times.

Pup of my life

This app got me 1 sale. Haven't got time to test further.
Will provide more insights when I have more time with this app.

ElishaCoy

This app is excellent for cart abandonment. I would highly recommend to any Shopify Store whether just starting out or seasoned seller.

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

Succuterra

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.

It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive.

Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50