Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

IslandWear Fashion

App works good so far. I had an issue and a rep helped me with clarity. Response time was quick and good manners represented

MANIMAL

App has some impressive integrations and strategies to make up for the pre-check loss that occurred in April.

When we had issues getting everything setup and making the widgets show properly within our theme their customer service team worked with us for a week, providing great service and setting everything up just right.

Gave a 4 out of 5 stars because the load time of our pages did suffer a bit due to some of the apps features.

At the end of the day we did not decide to stay with Recart - as the strategies did not line up with our branding and preferred method of customer communications but that has nothing to do with the app itself or the team behind it.

Thanks for the great service Walter & Soma.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your honest review!
Please know that Recart's code loads on websites asynchronously, so it will never block or slow down other parts of your site that are actively downloading.
We are glad we could help you to test Recart on your store and wish you a great success in the future! :)

Bench

Great app so far, though wish there was lot more customization to the shopify widgets (color, font, text, placement, etc)

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. :) We'll make sure to forward it to our product team.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help.

Zalaxion

I just configure the app. Super easy.
Waiting for first results.
Perhaps a few things to configure some info seen by customers in French. (e.g. 'get it in messenger' text button or Rob not you ?.....

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! We wish you great success in your business.
Please contact our support and we'll be happy to translate the Messenger language for you! :)

Petit Cactus

Application au top , et support très réactif! Cette application m'aidera réélement à faire des ventes, !

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! :)

Dawn's Mansion

It's a great app, I like how their features worked. Their customer service is excellent when they're online. They settled my issues almost immediately every time.

However there's a little improvement needed, I wish I can create flow and further my conversation with customers in messenger. Besides that when I open the app, I have to stare at the loading page, if not it will mostly fail and I have to reload it a few times.

Pup of my life

This app got me 1 sale. Haven't got time to test further.
Will provide more insights when I have more time with this app.

ElishaCoy

This app is excellent for cart abandonment. I would highly recommend to any Shopify Store whether just starting out or seasoned seller.

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50