Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Red Tag Sale

Excellent App, highly recommended.......................................................................

March 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.

electricpulsepen

Great app to use and great customer service! Could help your store a lot! Had a little issue with my FB page but they resolved it quickly :)

February 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! :)

We're always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if anything else comes up.

1st-New Zealand

It's easy for anyone who doesn't know HTML like me. But I want to add analytics functionality. Good apps!

February 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
We're happy to help you out anytime, so don't hesitate to contact us :)

CandiCoco

Love the app. Customer support is super helpful as well! Definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a solution to recover abandoned carts.

January 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

Viva Albatross

I have been used the app more than 6 month. That's very good messenger marketing. Super support can help you any issues in the app. Recommended!

January 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.
We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if anything else comes up. :)

Jest Paint Store

Easy to use if their on-boarding team helps you out. Very fast support when needed. Not sure yet if all revenue that they claim to be earned through their app is really thanks to their app, but I am sure their app helps.

December 3, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we were happy to help you. :)

Regarding your concern about the revenue, please know that a sale is attributed to Recart if a customer opens or clicks a Messenger notification sent by Recart and makes the purchase in the next 72 hours.

In certain cases, when sending Facebook Messenger Campaigns, Facebook will not provide us information about whether the recipient opened the message. In these cases, the 72-hour conversion window will be open when the user received the message.

Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us again!

BEASTGRIP CO

Great app! Messenger Marketing works and we are constantly getting sales from it. Support is also incredible, we definitely recommend it!

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything at all. Our team would love to help out.

Best wishes,
Recart's Customer Success Team

Flaskmania

Just started using this app so I can't say much however what I can say is the widgets are very optimized and don't slow down my website. Had a small issue but the support team helped me out in no time. 5 stars!

Thanks for the review!

We'd love to hear what your experiences have been like in the last couple of days. Maybe we could also help you with further optimising your setup.

Feel free to get back in touch with us via the in-app chat and we'd be happy to help out.

Regards,

Recart Customer Success Team

Trindal.store

The team support is amazing. The app Works really good. I recomend this app. Thanks to team of Recart.

December 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Best wishes,

Recart Customer Success Team

LittleEmarket

Thank very much!!!! this application is really useful to increase its turnover. I highly recommend it.

November 10, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Keep up the good work and do let us know if you need a hand with anything at all.

Best Wishes,