Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to get back to my store. Great customer service and thank you so much for supporting.

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Flipo Flip

Love this app. Helped with our sales heaps! Highly recommend adding this to your store. It saves so much time rather than you having to reply to every inbox. 5 stars.

January 14, 2021

Thank you soo much for the awesome feedback!

We are looking forward working with you :)

If you have any questions please let us know and keep up the good work!

Customcuff

Great App! really great to nurture customer relations and catch abandoned carts. super easy to use as well and great support!

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Hair Care Shop

This is a great app to help auto manage customer conversations and generate revenue. I did have a few challenges using/setting up, however, customer support was excellent! I recommend Recart.

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

Please let us know if you need assistance in the future, we are always happy to help.

Recart Team

Kalibacci Belgium

POWERHOUSE OF A TOOL ! ! ! has helped me increase my revenue by 14% as promised. This is the way baby

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy you enjoy using Recart!! :)

Feel free to let us know if we can help with anything.

Love & Light With Suzanne Gill

Brilliant. First time using this app easy to navigate looking forward to watching my business grow. thank you

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review, it means a lot! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Astrata Health Solutions

Very easy to setup. Just spend 1 hour at the beginning to setup all the opt-in tools, automated flows, templates and a few minutes to setup some 1-off flows. We're still in the trial period and everything's great so far! I couldn't think of any reason why our sales or abandoned card conversion would go down with Recart. It's been given us a new way to connect to our customers aside from email. The templates are really nice and helps a lot since we don't have copywriters in our team. Truly, an app that deserves 5 star. Astrata Health x Bragg Design Studio

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the review! :)

We'd love to hear what your experiences have been like in the last couple of days. Maybe we could also help you with further optimising your setup.

Feel free to get back in touch with us via the in-app chat and we'd be happy to help out.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company, LLC

AWESOME APP! I turned this app on about 2 weeks prior to Black Friday. Within 2 weeks of use, I captured over $500 in gross sales with Recart. Highly, highly recommended.

December 4, 2020

Thanks so much for feedback! :)

We appreciate your kind words, and we are happy that Recart is effective in boosting your sales.

Feel free to contact us anytime when you need help.

Kind regards,

Polish Shirt Store

Recart is by far the best apps I've ever installed in my store. Once setup and configured, I saw an immediate increase in sales, adding 2 to 3000 per month. The welcome pop-ups are getting nearly a 10% engagement rate with a 93% open rate. If I've had any issue or question, Barbara from support has been phenomenal in helping get those taken care of. You will not regret installing this app!

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are glad to hear about your success, and that you are satisfied with our support. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

ExultPlanet

Works great so far. Great results right from the start which is amazing. Amazing Success Manager. Couldn't ask for more

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback it truly means a lot to us :-)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future our team is happy to help.

Recart Team