Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

LittleEmarket

Thank very much!!!! this application is really useful to increase its turnover. I highly recommend it.

November 10, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Keep up the good work and do let us know if you need a hand with anything at all.

Best Wishes,

Recart Support Team

PurpleTableTop

maximum integration! much easier to connect with your customers than you will ever think of.. and more functions are rolling out too!

November 5, 2019

Let us know if you need any help ;)

Human Palette

Well, coz all our sells going through messenger Recart is top for us app. With the best support I saw .

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the positive review :)
In case you need any help, just drop us a message!

- Recart Support team

The Global Bird

Very useful app
Very helpful team support
Great remarketing tool
A must have APP for all eCommerce owners!
Ps: Thomas (Hungary) from the support team rocks !

October 31, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to us!

We're really excited that you've started your Messenger Marketing journey with us!

Don't forget to start preparing for Black Friday in time. We've written a how-to guide that can help you with that:

7AMEnfant

Adam has been so wonderful in setting all of the best features to our webstore! It's been over 2 weeks and we are still testing out the features and learning our customer behavior. Hope this will help reduce our abandon cart gap!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review, we were happy to help you. :) We wish you great success in your business. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

WHITE MARKET USA

LOVE this app and this supporting team. Everyone here is so helpful and productive. It really deserves its great rating!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart Dashboard. :)

Cabanana Cases

Messenger is a great way to communicate with your customers. And Recart is amazing at getting people to subscribe via Messenger. I have another app for email, but I found Messenger working better for me.

It generated a lot of money during the free trial! Must have app. I wish they built more apps.

October 31, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback, we appreciate it a lot! :) We hope Recart keeps bringing you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)

Mimi Fashion

This app is hands down the best investment you can make in your Shopify business.

Messenger has been a great channel for me, driving 11% of all revenue. It takes a bit of time to learn it, but their support has been wonderful. It took them 4 minutes to get back to me, and they answered all of my questions in a very professional manner, despite my lot of questions. Greg's been so helpful!

Best Messenger app. Highly recommended.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

You're right: just like email, it also takes some time to learn Messenger marketing. However, once you get it, it pays off with a huge ROI.

To be even more successful with Recart, make sure you try our Messenger Ad Flow features:

sashka|co®

Great app. Very useful. I would highly recommend it to any store. Very easy team to work with also.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if we can help further.

Original Graffix

I use this app and it has already recovered over $1k from abandoned carts in just 7 days. Simply amazing! Highly recommend.

November 5, 2019

We're always happy to see such amazing results.
In case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us anytime. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 493 494