Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Boutique Maman

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!

Inovate Life

Recart has many useful features and integrations, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

WaterlooMademoiselle

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

UltraSmooth

Insanely great app, and the support even better. Beyond its value as an app, the entire team is wonderful

Wapeetee

Just started using this app on my shop which is not live yet.
Many features are available, I didn't test everything yet but these are different ways to get subscribers for sure...
The support was really responsive and helped me to complete the app translation. Great experience so far !

Double Take Body

I definitely enjoy using this app with my shopify store. Recart has helped me recover abandoned carts and it has been financially beneficial for my eCommerce store. That's just one of the many features that they have available for me to make profits and also gain more repeat customers.

Out of bounds

Awesome app, very helpful customer service, increased my conversions dramatically!! I highly recommand it

INOMEGA

Hey, very nice app and a very reactive support with incredible advice. I recommend to use this app. Definitely worth it.

Allurbeauty

Long story short it's really Great App, Great Customer Service, recommend this to all new shopify store owners

The Alpha Sister

Not only is this app amazing and SO important to an online business, but the customer service is seriously the best i've experienced ever! Especially Zsofi! I only have positive words for this company! :)

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 489 490