Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 2, 2022

Awesome app and support! Started seeing results pretty much immediately Best support service we have had in years!

Bastion Bolt Action Pen
Time spent using app: 5 months
Recart replied November 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

October 29, 2022

Recarts program is God sent. My clients are happier because they've never gotten so many consistent sales. It was a strain on me to figure out when to have a sale for my company, so I was having sales only during major holidays. Like, 4 times a year. Now, since hiring Recart and working alongside Jordan my account manager at recart we have sales every month and I can't keep product on my shelves. Recart gave me REAL CEO PROBLEMS! Jordan's visions for the sales to have are always on point. He creates the best copy and call to actions for our subscribers. I'm just happy to have recart on my team! Let's goooooooo! Thank you Ceo, and Jordan!

Pretty Biznez
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Recart replied October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Jordan is indeed an awesome account manager however you're the real deal ;) Keep up the good work and let's reach for the sky!

September 7, 2022

It's free money... great support! If you aren't doing anything with your SMS this is the best option for you.

CornholeGamesUSA
Time spent using app: 3 months
Recart replied September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review :) Keep up the good work!

July 1, 2022

Hands down the BEST SMS app I love the support you get one on one support. I also have the best Rep Jordan he takes care of us. If you are considering sms highly recommend recart.

Glamfoxboutique.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
Recart replied July 1, 2022

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy to see you recommend Recart! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

June 29, 2022

When ever I run a sale I use recart for text messages! I also have an auto discount on my home page. I was hesitant about the discount at first but it helps. I work with Greg and he's awesome. Thanks Recart.

Always Covered
Time spent using app: 4 months
Recart replied June 29, 2022

We're thrilled to hear this! Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to assist you in the future :)

June 29, 2022

A really cool app. I love that it sends people through a cool Facebook messenger chatbot experience that is funny and entertaining right out of the box with templates. Love it!

Luxx Labz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Recart replied June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or chat anytime you have a question.

March 6, 2022

Awesome app. Have been using it for about 3 months and so far has been paying off quite well. Keep up the good work!

The Artisan Rings
Time spent using app: 11 months
Recart replied March 7, 2022

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Keep up the good work and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help :))

September 22, 2021

Just started using this app but the results had already kicked in! Still need time to test but so far so good (Y)

Jaro Bedding
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Recart replied September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Keep up the good work and let us know if you need any assistance with your Recart setup :)

-Recart Team

September 2, 2021

this app makes it very easy for customers to sign up and doesn't send them back & forwards between emails & shop. Instant gratification so they purchase more with their 10% discount. Smooth & easy to use.

Stylish Outback Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Recart replied September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback, it means a lot to us! :)

Do not hesitate to reach out anytime if we can assist.

September 2, 2021

THIS APP IS AMAZING!!! Generated so mich already. 30 min. After installing i Got 2 orders thru there them!!! Now i’m getting so much profit from their app!!! U NEED THIS APP

Lashouts
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
Recart replied September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.