Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

SMS Marketing: Text Campaigns, Abandoned Cart, Popups & More

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS Marketing popups, campaigns, and automations.

Bastion Bolt Action Pen

Awesome app and support! Started seeing results pretty much immediately Best support service we have had in years!

November 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Pretty Biznez

Time spent using app About 1 year

Recarts program is God sent. My clients are happier because they've never gotten so many consistent sales. It was a strain on me to figure out when to have a sale for my company, so I was having sales only during major holidays. Like, 4 times a year. Now, since hiring Recart and working alongside Jordan my account manager at recart we have sales every month and I can't keep product on my shelves. Recart gave me REAL CEO PROBLEMS! Jordan's visions for the sales to have are always on point. He creates the best copy and call to actions for our subscribers. I'm just happy to have recart on my team! Let's goooooooo! Thank you Ceo, and Jordan!

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Jordan is indeed an awesome account manager however you're the real deal ;) Keep up the good work and let's reach for the sky!

CornholeGamesUSA

It's free money... great support! If you aren't doing anything with your SMS this is the best option for you.

September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review :) Keep up the good work!

Glamfoxboutique.com

Hands down the BEST SMS app I love the support you get one on one support. I also have the best Rep Jordan he takes care of us. If you are considering sms highly recommend recart.

July 1, 2022

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy to see you recommend Recart! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Always Covered

When ever I run a sale I use recart for text messages! I also have an auto discount on my home page. I was hesitant about the discount at first but it helps. I work with Greg and he's awesome. Thanks Recart.

June 29, 2022

We're thrilled to hear this! Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to assist you in the future :)

Luxx Labz

Time spent using app About 1 month

A really cool app. I love that it sends people through a cool Facebook messenger chatbot experience that is funny and entertaining right out of the box with templates. Love it!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or chat anytime you have a question.

The Artisan Rings

Awesome app. Have been using it for about 3 months and so far has been paying off quite well. Keep up the good work!

March 7, 2022

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Keep up the good work and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help :))

Jaro Bedding

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using this app but the results had already kicked in! Still need time to test but so far so good (Y)

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Keep up the good work and let us know if you need any assistance with your Recart setup :)

-Recart Team

Stylish Outback Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

this app makes it very easy for customers to sign up and doesn't send them back & forwards between emails & shop. Instant gratification so they purchase more with their 10% discount. Smooth & easy to use.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback, it means a lot to us! :)

Do not hesitate to reach out anytime if we can assist.

Lashouts

Location Denmark

THIS APP IS AMAZING!!! Generated so mich already. 30 min. After installing i Got 2 orders thru there them!!! Now i’m getting so much profit from their app!!! U NEED THIS APP

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 483 484