Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Original Graffix

I use this app and it has already recovered over $1k from abandoned carts in just 7 days. Simply amazing! Highly recommend.

La Maison du Bambou

Very powerfull application ! and the CRM is very fast cool and helpful ! i really recommand this app to everyone.

Lit.

New to the app and its results/abilities, but can say very pleased with customer service. two thumbs up.

Trump Rack

Last year i stopped using this app because we could no longer have the messenger box prechecked on product pages, so i thought it wouldnt be that helpful. And I did not want to use the add to cart pop up because it adds more friction in the buying process.

A month ago i decided to give it another shot because i had forgotten about the integration with Wheelio. Now my Messenger Welcome and Abandon Cart campaigns are converting 10X better than Email or SMS. Really love this app again!

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent app, has saved me hundreds in abandoned carts. Its captured a lot of sales and brought people back

Thé bio

Really nice app, super easy to use, tons of cool ways to collect people's messenger, nice interface, and one-click implementation works really well :)

Good job team!

Rapid CPAP

This app automates messenger marketing and enhances the customer experience and increases conversion. Huge value add. Real numbers, 13% abandoned cart recovery rate vs 7% prior (standard abandoned cart recovery rate). Increase sales $563 in 2 weeks after I set up properly (this is critical). 83 subscribers. All in about 2 weeks, we are just getting started! Great customer service also by the way.

24KiKi

Cool App with usefull set-ups :) The FB massenger marketing app #1 in my eyes... i haven't tried out some features so far...
Very fast and good support ;) THX

COSMILA

Best Messenger APP, hands down!
The Recart Team is the best, their customer support is out of this world awesome.
If you don't intall this: go home, you are drunk.

Luscious Tone

The customer service has been very good. Prompt responses and helped me get this setup and working with other apps on my store. I look forward to using the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 492 493