Now you can automatically feature new products on the front page
Set and forget
No more manually adding your newest products
You decide what is new
Choose a window for new or updated products with an optional filter for supplier
Sobre Recent Product by Saio
Watch your sale increase with new or updated products on the front page
Customers love new products, and now you can make sure that they always see the new arrivals in your store first. With the Recent Product Collections app you don’t have to waste time manually adding new products, and you never have to worry about featuring old products.
You can create two kinds of collections – new or updated:
- Create New Product Collections with a chosen window for new products and with an optional filter for suppliers (ex: created within the last 2 weeks from: Apple).
- Create Updated Product Collections with a chosen window for updated products and with an optional filter for suppliers (ex: updated within the last 5 days from: Apple).
- New or updated products are automatically featured on the front page
- Easy to use and customize
- Don’t worry about featuring old products
- Install in seconds and be up and running in a few clicks
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 5 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
I don't believe this app works anymore. Tried to install and received an error after multiple attempts.
The Tried Equestrian
Horrible. Didn't keep products updated at all. It pulled one grouping and they never updated after that. Reached out to Saio multiple times to have it fixed. They took forever to respond and when they did they told me they were having growing pains and"had fixed it". We went back and forth about 3-4 times. Nothing was ever changed or updated. They never even responded to my final email...
The app is pretty good. Definitely worth checking out and testing it