Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Permatan Co

Very helpful, they answered all my questions in a lot of detail, even showing me how to do what I needed with screenshots.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad that our support team was able to help you. We hope that app will also help you achieve your goals.

Thrivity

High quality product. Whenever I had any issues I was always taken care of with fast and excellent customer support.

September 27, 2021

We are happy to read that you are satisfied with the app and support. Hopefully app will help you boost sales. All the best!

Acryl Lamps

Never had such fast help, top support, immediate problem solving, all in all very satisfactory, the app is also very successful by far the best Salespop

September 27, 2021

100% customer satisfaction is one of our goals and it seems that we have achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for the awesome review. Good luck for more sales.

SportsCardsEDGE

This app is a no brainer, it has all the tools you need to increase conversions! Also when I have had questions the instant chat support has been super helpful to quickly get me going!

HandyLight.nl

Zeer fijne app, vele instellingen zijn mogelijk en ze verlenen een snelle en duidelijke service wanneer je vragen hebt via de chat. Zeer tevreden met deze app, aanrader!!

Wellspring Organic

Good advise and help from the agent. Has good knowledge about how the app works and pricing. Also advises on other ecommerce apps that might be useful to increase my sales.

ShareTechWorks Accessories

Great customer service! I had an issue with seeing all of my imported orders but they helped greatly with that. Thanks again.

Everest Golden

bom, se tivesse como colocar novas notificações de vendas como alguns aplicativos concorrentes ficaria bem melhor

September 23, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share the feedback. We are currently working on new features and hopefully you'll get soon. Thank you and all the best!

Xsecret- Strive to protect your secret

I am super happy to have this app. will recommend to everybody. Thank you! It's really awesome app ..

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are glad that you liked the app and also recommended to others.

Kemetic Decor Shop

The customer service was really patient and helpful to me , while setting things up. I'm am satisfied so far. Thankyou.

September 21, 2021

We are happy that our support team was able to help you in setting up correctly. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck for more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 351 352