Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Phone Accessories

amazing app I am very happy with what it offers me and i would definitely recommend it to other people

MochaQueenBeauty

I am just now using this app for the sole purpose of giving my customers to feel better about shopping with me

Bedding Craft | Curtain, Blankets, Cushion Cover Home Furnishing Store

I am trying now...Allow me to review you after using... You are forcing me to leave review....What to say....

December 17, 2020

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store and you'll update it to reflect your actual experience of using the app on your store. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

nettybettymerch.com

Cant change pics! No directions or guides anywhere! Would be great to use it if you actually could figure out how.

December 16, 2020

[UPDATE]: Our app automatically picks product's primary photo which is not changeable in the notification at the moment.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us and the community and recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!

GONI LIFESTYLE

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog

December 17, 2020

This review has made our day.

carylife

Just installed, try first,Just installed, try first,Just installed, try first,Just installed, try first,Just installed,

December 15, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will perform well on the store and generate sales for you and hope that you will update it soon. Thank you and all the best!

MINERVA JEWELS

just start to use, good for now, will try a fews days then make a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 15, 2020

We hope that app will produce good results on your store in terms of sales and you'll be glad to share the recent experience. Thank you and all the best!

2 Percent Ale

Nice app, boost my sales, please gihguhfugfuhggyghgtiiu vhhhujguu ghhguui ghgyigg fhbfyh fhhfh gjhguigung

December 14, 2020

Well, this review has made our day. Thank you for rating us 5-star and good luck for more sales.

recommendco

i like it,it is helpful. can help increase sales a lot. and its free. wonderful and nice.i recommend it

December 14, 2020

Glad that you liked the app and found it helpful for sales. Thank you for the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

We Make You Toon

December 14, 2020

Thank you so much for adding this excellent review and recommending the app to other merchants.