Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

jordans clothing emporium

love the way your can customize it. would recommend to anyone who wants to get proof of their sales out to their shoppers

August 17, 2020

We are happy to read that you loved the app and also recommended it to others. Thank you for sharing your review and rating us 5-star.

Batik Atbp

Great app! This will definitely give a boost to our business. It's also very user-friendly! The app knows a buyer's psychology so well.

August 17, 2020

This review has made our day,

KOALi

great ap excited to try it out! Theres so many apps but this one certainly got my attention. The features are great. This app is going to change the game.

pyppas

i used to catch the eye of new customers on my website so that they can go and buy some more products from my store.

Lady J Beauty

this is excellent app i have ever seen
more sellers can bring to store using this app
try it now all

umensgt

es muy interesante su uso de la aplicacion, puede ser muy eficiente si sabe utilizarla puedes estar mas que recomendad

Thobe House

App does what it promises and looks good on product page. I really like the style of the countdown as it adds a nice aesthetic to the site.

KraveCart

i used this app its good one................................................................Every thing is good

HIGHLAND YAK

I used this app to do shop pop! It really great ~ I love it! You will be liked it. Really useful and quickly

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share this awesome review. We are glad that you loved our app and also suggesting it to others. Good luck for more sales!

Resistance Academy

great app, its a must, want to see sales and profits increase then don't start your store without this app

August 11, 2020

We are so glad to read what you wrote. Thank you so much for taking time to write this awesome review and recommending the app to others.