Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Pregnancy Comfort

I used this app to gain traction in my sales. It certainly boosted up sales and touched the customers' FOMO. Thanks

May 11, 2020

We are happy that you are pleased with the results and our app has boosted your sales. Thank you for your awesome review.

QOA SHOP

This is so amazing and great app.. it is very useful and effective to boosts up your sales and it did really work amazing overall. Thank you!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review. We're glad that it boosted up your sales and worked well on your store.

Original Skyn

Using this has really helped our customers to see how popular our products are and how quickly they are selling!

May 11, 2020

Absolutely! It seems it is serving the purpose on your store and improving your conversion. Thanks for the 5-stars.

CLUB JANO

Nexus-Booth

great app well recommended hopefully this will be free until I got sales so I can afford it haha thank you

May 11, 2020

Thank you for writing us a review. Our app is totally free at the moment even if you get sales ;) Good luck!

Proseedoilsgermany

Diese App bietet eine einfache Handhabung. Ich kam mit den Einstellungen gut klar und kann es auch jedem empfehlen

Super App!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you liked the app and recommended it to others.

The Couple Summit

easy set-up, much appreciates it's free, however, I just started using. I will edit a review with a further update

May 11, 2020

Thanks for the review. We'll be waiting for the update of your review to see how it has performed on your store. In case you need any help, please contact our support team.

BitBoot

I used this app to have a good sales pop. Thank you for your service. And its free so its cool and friendly user.

May 11, 2020

We appreciate your review and that you liked the app. Thanks a lot.

Quad Hub

Very helpful. Easy to use and we have made many more sales from downloading and using this app. Would recommend.

May 11, 2020

We are so grateful to read what you wrote and glad that you're conversion is improved. Thank for recommending it.

Home Fads

Just installed the app, hope it will help my sales go up :) Thanks for making this free, such a great help for beginners like me.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you liked the app and share your review with us. Good luck for more sales.