Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

GoodTech | The Smarter Way to Buy Smart Devices

Works well and much better priced than the previous app we were using. Would like to see more detail in the app about which specific sales were generated by clicks on the pop-ups. I understand this feature should be available in the future.

Towel Age

I am a 30-day free tester yet. I contacted live support when it was not displayed on my site even though I activated the Countdown Timer, Visitor Timer, and Sold Counter features. They were incredibly involved and the technical team took care of the issue and got it resolved. The app is pretty but better than that fast, and the dedicated support team is just as impressive as the app.

DOLPIERRE

Good app, works perfect. I had a question and Ross from Customer Service helped me within 5 minutes!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review. 100% customer satisfaction is one of our top goals and it seems that we have achieve that goal with you.

We hope app will help you boost sales and achieve your goals as well.
All the best!

Express Your Words

Thank you for this app it works beautifully on my shoipfy store and has increased sales. Excellent & recommend!!!

September 13, 2021

We are happy to read what you wrote and glad that app is increasing your sales. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

gherghins

wow! best app ever.. easy to use and to manage!
you should try it absolutely super simple!! :)))))))

September 13, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you for sharing the great review with the community and recommending the app.

ActBuy

Ótimo aplicativo!
Ele tem varias opções de conversão, e isso e muito bom!
O suporte deles são excelentes demais!
Recomendo!

Gapsoe

best app for the for the sale popup and conservation. mostly authenic cusotmer and valuable app for shopify

Presets & Places

This is an interesting way to show demand for products. I like the visual element but am yet to see results

KOÚRE LONDON

The app is free which is amazing, it literally has so many apps within it. Its a very good bargain. Love the app!

Parrish Boutique

I use this app to help me for social proof and urgency. I use the sales pop up to show that other people have purchased from my store. I also use the stock countdown. I look forward to some more options for the store countdown but it services its purpose now. I also look forward to my next sale where I can use the countdown timer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 349 350