Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

triple m world

i have used the app hoping it will work will give better review when i see it working for me thank you

onemarcs

ottima app la consiglio!! grafica ottima e facile da usare provare per credere!
mi ha cambiato lo store in meglio

SCUBA.co.za

great app to show recent sales. works as advertised, easy set up. also free, compared to other apps that do the same and charge, this is a good add onto your site

October 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your honest review with the community. We hope it will boost sales on your store. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

Abundant Health LLC

Yes, I use it first of all its quite hectic as it won't set up on-site without review which is really disgusting. I won't recommend to other stores owners

October 20, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Adding review is optional to use our free app. Kindly connect with our support team using in-app contact form and share your query with us. We'll be glad to help you set up the app accurately.

maison mo

excelente plataforma se puede hacer todo lo que quieres aunque te obligan a escribir reseñas, de igual forma vale la pena

October 20, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We are thankful for writing great words about the app. All the best!

CarplayInstaller

good way to make customer trust store, shows whats being bought, when and where but no overly personal details

October 20, 2020

Thank you for the great review. Good luck for many sales to come.

VeraCosy

It looks great, I love it! Although there are some functions that I have not fully understood, they fully meet my current needs. I will use it to build my website!!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for adding this great review. Please connect with our support team if you couldn't understand any functionality, they will be glad to assist you.

perfect sanitize

I am using this app it help to do a lot and also help me to improve my sales there is a lot of option I really like it.

October 19, 2020

We are happy that the app id performing well on your store and improving your sales. Thank you for liking the app and writing the review.

Sete7store

muito bom hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

October 19, 2020

This review has made our day :) Thank you.

Haruze

This app is awesome! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone using shopify website. Definitely worth trying.

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 241 242